New love in the town?

Beginne am Anfang

Bondita whispered: Romeo is searching for his Juliet.

Devi is stunned.

Bondita whispered: Finally, my dreams are going to come true. We are going to be daughter inlaws of same family.

Devi whispered: Shut up, nothing like that. I don't even know who he is.

She tries to go in but Bondita purposefully pushed her and pretends casual.

She slipped and is about to fall but Batuk catches her.

Both looks at each other. By this time, Anirudh comes out and is stunned to see them like that.

Bondita thinks: Wasted!!!

Anirudh: Batuk?!

They both jerked and gets seperated. Devi ran inside in shy.

Bondita: Why you came here now?

Anirudh: What?!

Bondita: Huh, Batuk I am asking you only. Why are you here? I think Durga ma sent you here to save my only friend Devi. If you were not presented here on correct time then my friend would have fell down and died.

She joins her hands and acts like thanking Batuk. He gave a fake smile.

Batuk: Huh...hn...hn Anita ji.. I was here to meet my dada. Luckily, i saved your friend from falling down.

He smiled fakely. Anirudh looks at them.

Bondita: Barrister Babu, I will be thankful for your brother ever. He is a saviour for my only friend.

Anirudh: Batuk, why are you here?

Batuk: Mmmm... Hn, i thought of meeting you that's why I came here. Dada, how are you?

Anirudh looks at him with weird face.

Batuk: Okay, my job is done huh I mean I met you. Bye bye dada...

He walks away from there casually.

Anirudh thinks: What's wrong with him?

Bondita: Barrister Babu, why are you looking at your brother like this?

Anirudh: He never comes here but today he came. That's why!

Bondita whispered: Here after daily he will come!

Anirudh: What?!

Bondita: Saree... Sarees are dried let me go inside now. Ask Bihari babu to bring food earlier today. I am hungry.

She said and went in, her saree fleet just brushes his shoulder in wind.

Anirudh walks away from there to Haveli.

~Inside Ashram~

Bondita puts the saree on the cot and starts teasing Devi.

Devi: I know you purposefully did it.

Bondita: Hn, did i said no? I did it. I told you already na I will help Batuk.

Devi nods no.

Bondita: I saw you running inside with a blush. Is this is a sign of??!

Devi: Sign of shy, shy is very normal and basic manners for girls.

To hide her blush she acts like folding saree. Bondita notices it but she doesn't want to embrass her.

~In Haveli~

Batuk is singing happily inside his bathroom.

Bihari comes there to give him tea but got jerked as Batuk took high pitch suddenly.

Bihari: Arey yaar, what happened to Batuk malik?

He places the tea on the table and knocks the bathroom door.

Bihari: Batuk malik, your tea and biscuit are in table. Please drink it before it gets chill.

Batuk shouts: Bihari, I am not in mood of eating anything. I feel full already. So take it away from there.

Bihari: It's your favourite biscuit.

Batuk: Whatever, I don't need.

Bihari takes the plate out. Anirudh comes there and bumps on Bihari.

Bihari: Chota malik, watch your steps. Tea is hot.

Anirudh: Thank you, Bihari. I was about to ask for tea and you brought it.

Bihari: This was made for Batuk with high sugar. He said he is full and he doesn't want it. So I am taking it back.

Anirudh: What! This is his favourite biscuits right?

Bihari: Hn, I told him but he refused. Chota malik, he is happy today, I think so. Because he is singing loudly from his bathroom. For a second, I jerked and would have poured the tea down.

Anirudh thinks of happened events.

Bihari: I will bring you another tea.

He said and went. With lots of doubts, Anirudh went to his room.

Soon it became night, Saudamini sneaks into ashram secretly.

What she is upto?

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️