"Night Dalton," I said before I fell asleep.

Cole POV

"COLE ALAN PENDERY!" I heard my wife yell. I rolled over and pulled Liv closer to me. "Oh no he didn't!" Liv sassed.

I opened my eyes and saw Liv looking down on me with Dalton beside her. I saw their handcuffs together before I looked at mine and saw Aimee beside me.

My arm was wrapped around her body as she had her head on my chest.

"Aimee," I said pushing her slightly. She groaned before turning onto her stomach tossing my arm with hers.

I looked at Liv as she smiled.

"Did you sleep okay?" I asked. Liv nodded her head before she leaned down and kissed my lips. "Are you mad?" I asked.

"No, because Dalton and I pretty much woke up in the same position," she said. "You have to get up, your time is almost up."

"We still have about forty five minutes," Dalton said.

"Then I can shower and sit on a plane for the next few hours," Liv said running her right hand through her hair with Dalton.

"Aimee," I said directing my attention to her. I wasn't jealous of Dalton. I know they wouldn't do anything, would they? Then again all they do is fight. "Aimee," I said again shaking her.

"Cole, there better be a fire, because I am not leaving this bed," Aimee said after a while.

"Your time is up in fifteen minutes," Liv said as Alex, Gabe, Dana, and Will walked through the door. Gabe and Dana started the camera's and pointed them at us.

I got up with Aimee and went into the bathroom. We brushed our teeth before we walked out of the room and into the living room.

"Your time is up," Alex said as her alarm went off.

"Finally," Aimee said. I took the handcuffs off and shook my hand a few times.

"That wasn't too bad," I said.

"No, difficult yes," Aimee said before she went into Liv's bedroom to change her clothes. She poked her head back in. "Can I shower?" She asked.

"Sure," Liv said.

"Thank you," Aimee said closing the door.

"I can't wait to do that," Dalton said. "My hair is a freaking mess."

I walked over towards Liv and sat down beside her. I placed my arm around her as she rested her head on my chest.

"Awe," Dalton said before resting his head on Liv's side.

"A few more minutes guys," Alex said.

"Then I have to shower and get on a plane," Liv said looking up at me. I leaned down and kissed her lips as the timer went off.

"Finally," Liv said as I grabbed the key and unlocked them. Liv walked into my arms. "Don't let me go just yet," she said. I kissed her forehead as my response.

After a few seconds I let her go. I faced the camera as Liv and I did our outro.

"Thank you so much for watching, please give this video a thumbs up and leave a comment on what we should do next," I said.

"Maybe Cole and I will handcuff ourselves together, or maybe we will switch lives, the ideas are endless!" Liv said.

"Huge thank you to Dalton and Aimee for joining us," I said.

"Hey, I didn't end up hurting Dalton," Liv said with a smile. I smiled back at her.

"I'll edit that out," I said as I pulled Liv close to me.