.

.

.

.

.

.

.

But no matter how strong I became your power still exceeded mine at first I thought it was your loved ones....... That it was your instinct to protect them that spurred you on and pushed you beyond your limits...... Something which I didn't posses....... or most likely which I didn't even mind...... And my power didn't increased at all....... I used to fight for the sheer pleasure of it....... for the thrill to defeat....... I wanted to show off my power and yet you showed more promising qualities..... more than the entire Hero Society ever did in decades...... The only time you've fought to kill was when someone irredeemable showcased their high level of cruelty...... Other than that you've always wanted to push youself beyond your limits to become powerful to protect and help those you loved..... How can someone fight like you do, yet being so gentle that it wouldn't even hurt a fly..... It made me angry just thinking about it but perhaps it is my arrogance that made me blind to the truth for so long. I see it now, this two years made it all too clear. I am nothing but the clouds that are meant to support the Sun..... and I intend to keep it that way. Child of the Stars.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Aebrous and Izumi were now seen starring at each other as Aebrous started talking.

Izumi:( These two are powerful cosmic entities bounded into one. Their power is absolute. My chances of winning aren't so high. That's why it would be better not to waste time and end this immidiatly!!!!) she thought in her head as Aebrous was starring at her as if she was inferior to them.

Aebrous:" Aren't you afraid of the inevitable?" they asked to Izumi.

Izumi:" It is natural for everyone to die at one point in life. But, I don't think I will go out without repaying a debt I promised to a friend of mine. And I bet this turns event might pleased you brother." she said referring to Izuku.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Izuku, my dear brother of mine. It's amazing how you always managed to be there on time, despite your conditions back then. I guess that's a hero for you. You never arrived late in the action......... Do I really have....... a Hero's intuition? Sure doesn't seem like it. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Izumi divine powers were now skyrocketing to the roof as she was building up power.

Izumi:" What kind of person that started a conflict can't have the face to accomplished what she has started, huh?" she asked with a smirk as she moved faster than the speed of light towards Aebrous.