Chapter 421-430

This time Yang Xiangyun got married, Lin Xuan's uncle, Lin Mingxuan, and his family also came here, and cousin Lin Mengfei, this time acted as a bridesmaid.

Naturally, there are other relatives who come here to attend the wedding, and the babies are quite mad, and they shuttle back and forth between the adults.

The three babies dressed like princes and princesses are really too dazzling. They are almost the most eye-catching existence besides Yang Xiangyun, who is a bride, and Yang Ziyi, who is beautiful and beautiful.

It's a person who can't help but tease when he sees the babies.

The three little guys slipped into the bedroom and looked at the bride sitting on the bed. The little mouth called sweet, which made Yang Xiangyun smile again and again and gave a lot of red envelopes.

I almost forgot all the anxiety and irritation I had caused by getting married.

Here comes, the bridegroom is coming to pick you up!

At this moment, someone suddenly yelled.

So the girl group headed by Lin Mengfei's bridesmaid and Yang Ziyi immediately ran out of the bedroom and came to the door to block people.

After a while, Wang Wenxuan also came with the best man team.

Lin Xuan and the others naturally didn't know the best man group brought by Wang Wenxuan.

When Wang Wenxuan arrived with the best man team, the girls blocked the door.

Yang Ziyi floated there, carrying a scent of fragrant breeze, and the men passing by looked fascinated, and couldn't help but cast admiration and light on her.

Turning around slightly, Yang Ziyi had a seemingly non-existent smile on her face, and her cold eyes fell on Wang Wenxuan and the best man.

She is fat-skinned, tall and straight, with undulating peaks and mountains. Although she doesn't use powder, she is even more amazing than Lin Mengfei, who has been carefully dressed by a makeup artist, and some girls and others. It makes everyone feel ashamed. The sense of.

Especially when Wang Wenxuan was watched by Zhong Xiao's gaze, only feeling a little frightened.

"...That...you want red envelopes?"

Before Yang Ziyi spoke, Wang Wenxuan was a little frustrated.

"The red envelope is only the first level."

Yang Ziyi spoke softly, her voice was like a clear spring in the mountains, which made people feel shocked by the smell.

"In addition to the red envelopes, we have also prepared a lot of questions, which need to be answered correctly before we can pick up the bride.

After speaking, Yang Ziyi smiled and took a step back and stood behind Lin Mengfei.

She knew that she was beautiful, and if she kept standing in the front, she would definitely make the groom and the best man team unable to show off at all.

There are many men who can maintain a calm mind in front of their own beauty. Excluding his father, it seems that there is only Lin Xuan as the husband.

Sure enough, many people breathed a sigh of relief after Yang Ziyi stepped back.

One of the best men hurriedly took out the red envelope.

The current Wang Wenxuan is actually not short of money. Naturally, the amount in these red envelopes is not small. Each red envelope contains 999 yuan, which means a long time.