Chapter 64: You are driving hard, let me take care of the baby tonight

Tang Xiangxue smiled slightly, and handed Lin Xuan the lunch box in his hand and the barbecue box.

These lunch boxes are all disposable items, and there is no need to return them after eating.

"Then this gentleman, this lady, I wish you a happy camping, we will leave first."

"Okay, thank you for the rice and barbecue." Yang Ziyi said thank you.

Tang Xiangxue smiled slightly, took his husband, and left Lin Xuan's camp on their side.

"It seems that they are also an enthusiastic couple."

Looking at the rice they delivered and the grilled ones, Yang Ziyi said gently.

"Well, indeed, the character of this couple is very good."

Lin Xuan nodded and approved what his wife said.

The water in the pot was also boiled. Now that he had two servings of rice, Lin Xuan originally planned to put half of the noodles in the pot, but now he doesn't need it anymore, just put one-third of the noodles.

Put the noodles in the pot first, and after cooking for a while, add the cut vegetables and the red-gold-eye bream meat and cook them in the pot together.

When it is almost cooked, put down the condiments and the lobster meat left over from the grill in the tin foil.

Lin Xuan took out the white wine from the bag again, and some of it was in the pot.

Soon, bursts of aroma came from the pot, floating in the air.

Yang Ziyi took a deep breath, smelling the fragrance in the air.

After the red gold eye bream and the noodles were cooked, Lin Xuan took the chopsticks and put the noodles into the bowl, and topped the noodles with the red gold eye bream and some vegetables.

"My wife, it's time for dinner."

"good husband."

Lin Xuan also took a bowl of noodles for herself, put it aside, looked at the wine on the table, smiled and said, ‘Wife, do you want to drink some? ’

Yang Ziyi looked at the white wine, thought about it, and nodded slightly: "The husband, just drink a little bit."

"Okay, I'll get the cup."

When he arrived in the RV, Lin Xuan took out the cups and put them on the moisture-proof mat, holding the white wine and pouring half of them into the cups.

Just one or two white wines.

After everything was ready, the two sat on the moisture-proof mat and began to eat dinner.

"Husband, Miss Tang and the others grilled the barbecue, is it spicy?"

Yang Ziyi looked at the barbecue box and asked.

If it's too spicy, she can't eat it.

Although she is from Sichuan and Sichuan, if she does not have a baby, she can eat spicy food, but now she has a baby, and she usually breastfeeds her babies, so she can’t eat too spicy food. In that case, the milk is not good for the babies. .

"My wife, let me try first to see if it's spicy or not."

Lin Xuan also understood that when he opened the barbecue box and put it on, he found that the taste was not very strong, but slightly spicy.

"Wife, you can eat it. Ms. Tang and others should take breast milk into consideration because the babies are still young, so they didn't put too much chili noodles."