Chapter 1: New teacher? It turned out to be her

"Brother Xuan, have you heard? Recently, a new math teacher was transferred to our school, and I heard that he is very beautiful."

Lin Xuan looked at his deskmate with a wretched expression, a little speechless.

"Lu Xinbo, your kid should study hard now. After all, we are now in our sophomore year."

"No, Brother Xuan, you are not curious? Don't you like women?" Lu Xinbo looked at Lin Xuan in surprise.

"Go, go, who said I don't like women anymore, but..."

"Just what?"

"Nothing to do with you."

Lin Xuan shook his head, the memory goes back to a year ago.

When I was freshman last year, a few roommates dragged themselves to the bar to play. When they went to the bathroom, they accidentally bumped into a woman who also drank a lot of alcohol, and then hugged herself and said something.

Out of kindness, I sent her to the nearest hotel, but just went in and put her on the bed, and then she pulled herself not to let her go, and then...

When she woke up the next day, the woman had disappeared and disappeared without any trace.

That night is only, although a year has passed, Lin Xuan has not forgotten her.

"Brother Xuan, Brother Xuan."

Lu Xinbo was stunned when he saw him, stretched out his hand and shook it before his eyes.

Lin Xuan came back to his senses and looked at Lu Xinbo: "What's wrong?"

"No, nothing, it's time for class."

The first class was a math class. When the class bell rang, Lin Xuan prepared the textbook and waited for the teacher to arrive.

Pedal...

Everyone looked around, only to see a teacher who was about 1.73 meters tall came in from outside.

Lin Xuan looked at this woman, her pupils shrinking slightly.

"It's actually her!"

The woman who has been thinking about it all the time, did not expect to appear in their classroom now, and she is still the math teacher in their class!

"Brother Xuan, how about it, this teacher, isn't it beautiful?"

Lu Xinbo saw Lin Xuan staring at the incoming female teacher with a stunned look, and said with a wretched look.

Yang Ziyi looked around and looked at the students in the classroom. When he saw Lin Xuan's face, there was a trace of panic on his face.

"Why is he a student in this class?"

But at any rate, the quality was firm, Yang Ziyi coughed lightly, and said: "Classmates, get ready for class."

"Ding! The perfect daddy system is activating."

80%

100%

"Go home with Yang Ziyi, get her approval and become a daddy!"

"Completing the task will receive a reward of 50,000 yuan, as well as the cooking skills of God of Chef!"

"Children and mothers need supplementary nutrition. For the mother and children, please cheer for the host!"

"Dad?"

"Could it be!"

Lin Xuan was stunned for an instant when he heard the sudden voice in his mind.