Chapter 14: Buy clothes for your wife and baby

"Okay, please follow me."

The female clerk brought the baby stroller, opened it, and placed it there, and then took Lin Xuan and Yang Ziyi to select the baby's soundproof caps.

After Yang Ziyi chose the sound-proof caps for the babies, Lin Xuan looked around and chose some toys for the babies.

"Baby, come, dad put you in the stroller first, and then try the sun hat with my sister."

Lin Xuan spoke gently to Dabao, then put him in the stroller and put on a sun hat for the baby.

"Eh, oh~~~"

Erbao was in her mother's arms, and her brother put on a sun hat, which urged her mother to put on her too.

"Okay, baby, mom will wear a sun hat for you too." Yang Ziyi smiled, put Erbao in the stroller, and put on the sun hat for Erbao.

"Well, Dabao, Erbao looks cute in his sun hat."

"Your two children are so cute. How old are they?"

The saleswoman looked at the two cute little children and asked with a smile.

"Just three months old."

"Three months old, such a child, usually pay more attention."

"By the way, we also plan to buy a pair of safety seats."

"The safety seat is here, please come with me, both of you."

Safety seat: It is a seat designed for children of different weights (or ages) and installed in the car to effectively improve the safety of children in the car.

Safety seat: A child safety protection system that can be fixed to a motor vehicle and is composed of seat belt components or flexible parts with ISOFIX interfaces, adjustment mechanisms, and accessories.

In the case of a car collision or sudden deceleration, the impact on children can be reduced and the children's body movement can be restricted to reduce their injuries.

Safety seat (Safety seat) refers to a seat attached to a car seat, a car accessory device with restraint protection function, generally called safety seat, child safety seat and child car safety seat, etc. Refers to this safety seat.

It is a seat that is only for children and can restrain the child to ensure the safety of the child in the event of a car accident.

Safety seats are mainly protective equipment tailor-made for children's body shapes, and their technological content and value vary from manufacturer to manufacturer.

As the female clerk walked, she introduced Lin Xuan and Yang Ziyi.

Yang Ziyi and Lin Xuan pushed the stroller with Dabao and Erbao lying in the stroller.

After a while, the clerk brought Lin Xuan and others to the safety seat.

"Sir, madam, this is the safety seat for the babies."

Lin Xuan and Yang Ziyi took a look, and each chose a red and a black safety seat.

"We need these two."

"Okay, sir, did you drive here? If you drive here, we can install safety seats for you for free." The saleswoman nodded and asked Lin Xuan.

"Okay, thank you, my car is outside."

"Sir, do I need to buy anything else?"

"Well, that's all for the time being, what else we need to buy in the future, we will come again."