Chapter 78: My wife, are you hungry when you wake up?

"Grandpa, don't worry, now that grandma is awake, everything will be better."

Tingting looked at her grandpa's gaze, keeping her gaze in the direction where her grandma had left, and said calmly.

"Well, Tingting, call your parents and tell them about this."

"Ok."

Tingting nodded, walked aside, took out her mobile phone, and called Dad.

"Hey, Dad, grandma is awake."

"Your grandma woke up? Tingting, you didn't lie to dad, did you?"

"Dad, why did I lie to you? Grandma really woke up. Grandpa and I were in the hospital. Grandpa asked me to tell you the news that my grandma woke up, and my mother."

"Really awake? Okay, your mother and I will come over right away!"

On the phone, Tingting's father, Fang Chengwang was also very excited and hung up the phone and called his wife, told her that her mother was awake, asked her to take a leave of absence, and go to the hospital together.

"Grandpa, Dad said they will come here later."

"Ok."

Not long after, the doctor and the nurse walked out pushing the bed. The doctor came to Fang Jinglong and smiled and said: "Mr. Fang, Ms. Tang has no other serious health problems. She just woke up and she was a little weak. She has now fallen asleep. Now, let her rest for a while before she can be discharged from the hospital. ’

"Okay, the doctor will trouble you."

"It's okay, this was originally our duty, but Mr. Fang, I'm very curious, can you tell me how the patient wakes up?"

"Doctor, it's because of my grandpa's music. My grandma woke up after listening to my grandpa's music." Tingting explained.

"song?"

The doctor nodded. There is indeed similar news. Some vegetative people will wake up suddenly when they are stimulated.

"Okay, I know Mr. Fang, now Ms. Tang needs a good rest. I hope you will try not to disturb her and let her rest."

"Okay, doctor, we see."

"Well."

Asked the nurse to push Tang Qianyu back to the ward, and the doctor left after repeated explanations.

In the room, Fang Jinglong sat on the chair next to the hospital bed, looking at his wife on the bed tenderly.

Now that his wife finally wakes up, his heart can be let go.

Before long, Fang Chengwang brought his wife, Li Shiting to the hospital and pushed open the door of the ward.

As soon as he entered the door and was about to speak, Fang Jinglong hissed quickly and shook his head.

"dad.."

"If you have something, go outside and tell, don't disturb your mother to rest."

"it is good."

"Tingting, trouble you to stay here with grandma."

"Okay, Grandpa."

Fang Jinglong left the ward with his son and daughter-in-law.

"Dad, I just heard Tingting say that Mom woke up."

"Yes, I did wake up, but soon fell asleep again. After all, your mother's body is still a little weak. The doctor also said to let your mother rest."