Chapter 71: Why don't you wake me up earlier?

It is a pity that although grandpa has made countless achievements in his life, he does not have a very good inheritor.

Tingting guessed that the reason why grandpa valued this man more was because he performed very well, and he was also planning to find an inheritor!

This is Grandpa's wish, no matter what, she, who is a granddaughter, must do it for Grandpa!

In Rongcheng, Lin Xuan has taken a shower in the room and is helping his wife to dry her hair.

Waiting for the hair to dry, Lin Xuan embraced his wife's waist with both hands.

For a long time, in addition to the smell of shower gel, there is also a smell of talk on my wife's body.

It was like deodorant, which made him a little intoxicated.

"My wife, you smell so good."

Lin Xuan said softly in Yang Ziyi's ear.

"That's the smell of shower gel."

Feeling the heat coming from the ear, itchy, made Yang Ziyi laugh.

"No, not only the smell of shower gel, but also other smells, although it is very light, it smells good."

These words made Yang Ziyi blush, holding Lin Xuan's hand, shook his head and said: "Okay, husband, it's getting late, let's rest early."

"it is good,."

When the two returned to the bed, Yang Ziyi lay beside Er Bao and Lin Xuan lay beside Da Bao.

One person is on the side, guarding the babies.

The next day, Lin Xuan woke up early. Seeing Dabao, Erbao, and Zi Yi were still sleeping, Lin Xuan didn't bother them, changed clothes, washed his face and brushed his teeth, and walked downstairs.

In the living room, Lin Zhihe and Yang Zhihui also woke up early.

Although it is only past eight o'clock, they have developed the habit of getting up early over the years.

"Dad, mom."

"Xiao Xuan is awake, where are the babies?"

"The babies are still sleeping, Ziyi is with them."

"Yeah, let them sleep longer." Yang Zhihui nodded, and did not ask Lin Xuan to wake them up.

"I'm just about to cook, you and your dad are sitting in the living room, and your dad will pick up your grandparents later."

"Mom, let me help you, just as I am planning to make some food for the babies."

"Baby?"

"Yes, I checked it on the Internet. For a baby over four months old, you can drink some rice soup."

"The child is still young, there is no need to engage in these things, the family is not short of money, let them drink more milk powder, breast milk is enough."

Yang Zhihui shook her head, disagreeing with what Lin Xuan said.

Today's era is different from before. With the conditions at home, there is no need to cook rice soup for the babies.

"Mom, you have misunderstood what I mean. I mean, let the babies try the rice soup first, to see if it doesn't suit their appetite, and they don't feed them often."

Lin Xuan shook his head and explained.

"Furthermore, when I was young, didn't I also eat these things? I am not as strong as it is now."