Chapter 41: No, give me dog food again?

"Wife, what do you think of Yujia's words?"

"Yes, it happens to be able to record what the babies did when they were young. In this case, when Dabao and Erbao grow up, you can look at yourself when you were young."

Yang Ziyi naturally agreed to this proposal.

"That's OK, I will create a station number B first."

With that, Lin Xuan opened the app store on the phone, searched for the Bilibili software, and then downloaded it.

It is very fast to download with wifi at home, and the download is successful in just over ten seconds.

After the installation was successful, Lin Xuan opened it directly, and then a registered account popped out.

"Lin Xuan, register for station b and have to answer questions."

Zhao Yujia was afraid that Lin Xuan would not know, so he reminded him.

"If you don't know, you can tell me, I'm an old second element."

Lin Xuan smiled slightly and looked at the answers above. He still knew some of the questions. As for the ones he didn't know, he asked Zhao Yujia. After a few minutes, the answer was successful.

Lin Xuan thought for a while, what should the account nickname be called.

"Wife, what nickname do you think is better?"

"Well, since it is a record of Dabao and Erbao, it is better to call it Dabao and Erbao." Yang Ziyi thought for a while and said with a smile.

"That line is called Dabao and Erbao."

Enter your nickname and registration is complete.

As soon as he registered, Lin Xuan's station B number was the second level.

"Okay, the account registration is successful, the next step is to shoot a video."

"Lin Xuan, don't take the video too long, just a few minutes. Many netizens on station b don't like to watch too long videos." Zhao Yujia reminded from the side.

"I see, you seem to be very experienced."

"That's a must. I used to be an Upmaster before, but it has only a few thousand fans for a year."

While talking, Zhao Yujia sighed.

"Thousands of fans, too many."

"Hey, some people have millions of fans, and one hundred thousand fans, station B will send a medal, which belongs to the customized medal of the up owner."

Lin Xuan doesn't care about this, because this number will only be used to record the daily lives of the babies in the future. As for the number of fans, it doesn't matter at all.

Lin Xuan handed the phone to his wife, and asked her to record the video, and then prepared it herself.

"Husband, put on the hanfu you wore yesterday."

Yang Ziyi thought for a while and reminded.

"Wife wants to see? That's fine."

Lin Xuan nodded, and went to the second floor first, and soon changed into the Hanfu that was performed on stage yesterday.

"Eh, oh~~~"

Dabao, Erbao looked at his father wearing a strange dress and walked downstairs, babbling.

"Baby, that's Hanfu, it's our costume in ancient history."

Seeing Dabao, Erbao didn't know the clothes, Yang Ziyi made a popular science for the babies.