Chapter 27: Who knows if you will be honest

As soon as his wife said that in the morning, he decided, and when the time comes, he will perform a piece of music for his wife in front of the teachers and students of the school.

As for that song, what kind of song it is, it will be kept secret for now.

At night, returning to the villa, Mother Wang saw Lin Xuan and Yang Ziyi come back, handed the babies to them, and then left.

"Dabao, Erbao, don't you think Mom and Dad are there?"

Looking at these two cute babies, Lin Xuan felt that even if he encountered any troubles, when he saw the cute babies, the troubles would disappear completely.

It's a pity that babies can't speak yet. When children usually speak, they need to reach about 12 months before they can speak simple words.

Lin Xuan looked forward to that day, when Dabao and Erbao could call his father.

Today is Wednesday, and in three days, my wife's best friend will be here.

After dinner was over, at more than nine o'clock in the evening, after sleeping with Dabao and Erbao, Lin Xuan walked out of the bedroom and went to his wife's room.

"Wife."

'Baby is sleeping? '

When Yang Ziyi saw Lin Xuan suddenly come over, her heart suddenly tightened, and she said softly.

"Well, the babies just fell asleep."

Looking at his wife sitting in front of the computer, Lin Xuan sat on the edge of the bed, staring straight at Yang Ziyi.

Although Yang Ziyi didn't look at Lin Xuan, she always felt the line of sight from Lin Xuan.

Thinking of what she said during the day, Yang Ziyi became more and more nervous.

Lin Xuan stood up proactively, walked to his wife, came behind her, leaned over and hugged Yang Ziyi's body.

Whispered in her ear: "Wife, do you remember what you said during the day?"

Feeling the warmth coming from her ears, Yang Ziyi's heart trembled, and she murmured.

"Look, the babies are also asleep, nothing will disturb us, why don't we rest earlier?"

"Then...then you have to be honest..."

Hearing this, Lin Xuan was overjoyed, so that his wife agreed to his request.

Hastily promised: "Well, I sleep, I have always been very honest, and can't move my hands or feet."

The blush on Yang Ziyi's face stretched to her neck, and she quickly pushed Lin Xuan away, stood up, not daring to look directly at him, and whispered: 'I, I'm going to take a shower first. '

After finishing speaking, he was fleeing, holding his pajamas, and planned to walk into the bathroom.

Lin Xuan pursed his lips, took Yang Ziyi's hand, and shook his head: "Wife, wait a minute."

"Why, what's the matter?"

"Wife, this thing, when you take a shower, take it down." Lin Xuan took out a small porcelain bottle from his trouser pocket, which contained the reborn bone pill.

"this is?"

Yang Ziyi looked at Lin Xuan suspiciously.

"My wife, there is a pill in it. After taking it, it can strengthen your body and keep you young."

"?? So powerful?" Yang Ziyi was a little unbelievable.

"You are my wife and the person I love the most. How could my husband lie to you about this matter." Lin Xuan smiled slightly.