Chapter 26: Brother Xuan, aren't you a student? Actually bought a house!

No need to look, Yang Ziyi also knows whether the computer her husband bought is good.

Besides, she also prefers laptops, so she doesn't have to look at them.

"Wife, do you want to take a look at the room? The bed in the room is so big."

Lin Xuan looked at Yang Ziyi teasingly.

Yang Ziyi didn't know what he thought. Last time he rented a house, she said something similar, but the bed over there was too small, so she rejected Lin Xuan because it was too small.

I'm afraid I bought a big bed on purpose now.

"Husband, let's watch it at night, and clean up first."

"it is good."

Seeing his wife did not refuse, Lin Xuan nodded slightly.

Within an hour, Lin Xuan and Yang Ziyi were busy living, placing all the salutes in a satisfactory position.

At noon, Lin Xuan went to the kitchen to prepare lunch.

"Miss Yang, Mr. Lin can still cook?"

Wang Ma saw Lin Xuan working alone in the kitchen. She was a little surprised. She didn't know if Lin Xuan could cook, or if she didn't come with them today, she really didn't know.

"Yes, Mother Wang, Lin Xuan's cooking is delicious."

"Unexpectedly, Mr. Lin is so powerful, young, rich and handsome, and can cook. Such a man is hard to meet!"

Mother Wang nodded and praised from the bottom of her heart.

Hearing Wang Ma's praise, Yang Ziyi was very proud of her, and she was more satisfied than others praised her.

Because such a powerful husband belongs to her.

Babble, babble~~~

Dabao, Erbao babbled, as if saying that Dad was already great.

When lunch was ready, Yang Ziyi helped put the food on the table.

"Mother Wang, come and sit down, the baby will leave it to us."

"Then I will bother."

"Mother Wang, you are welcome, try my craft, don't wait for us."

Lin Xuan put the chopsticks in front of Wang Ma, and then held Erbao.

‘Baby, get hungry, Mom and Dad will prepare grandma for you. ’

"Mother Wang, move the chopsticks, we feed the baby and eat it too, you don't have to wait for us."

Yang Ziyi took the baby bottle, fed Dabao, and smiled at Mother Wang.

"That's OK, then I'll move the chopsticks first."

Mother Wang took the chopsticks, picked a leaf of greens, and tasted it.

"Well, Mr. Lin, your cooking skills are really good."

After taking a bite, Wang Ma quickly praised it.

"Mother Wang, eat more if you like."

Lin Xuan and Yang Ziyi fed Dabao, Erbao, and started eating lunch with chopsticks.

After finishing lunch, Lin Xuan cleaned the tabletop and went to the kitchen to clean it.

At about two o'clock in the afternoon, Lin Xuan and Yang Ziyi set off, ready to go to school.

"Baby, Mom and Dad are gone, come back tonight, goodbye."

"Eh, oh~~~"

"Mother Wang, please help us take care of the baby."