Chapter 89: Playing music for wife and babies

Lin Xuan also returned home,

"Eh, oh~~"

The babies babbled happily when they saw their father go home.

"Husband, this is?"

Yang Ziyi looked at Lin Xuan with a baggage that looked like a musical instrument, curiously asked.

"My wife, this is the musical instrument Fang Jinglong gave me. It's a guqin."

"He gave you it?"

"Xiaoxuan, Fang Jinglong also gave you a guqin, let us have a look."

Yang Xiangyun must have said this, eagerly said.

Lin Xuan nodded and smiled, opened the bag, took out the guqin from the inside, and placed it on the table.

"Wow! So beautiful!"

As soon as the guqin appeared, Yang Xiangyun looked at the beautiful lines on the guqin and exclaimed.

"This Guqin is indeed very beautiful. It looks like it should be very expensive."

"I don't know what the price is, but I guess it should be worth several million."

The last time Lin Xuan went to the musical instrument store, the musical instruments in the musical instrument store were not comparable to those of Fang Jinglong, so he roughly calculated it.

"millions?"

"Fang Jinglong actually gave you millions of guqin, Xiaoxuan, you are really amazing!"

The family were all surprised, but Fang Jinglong didn't expect that Fang Jinglong would gift such an expensive musical instrument to Lin Xuan.

This is not tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, but millions!

"At first, I didn't plan to accept it, but Fang Jinglong asked me to accept it again and again, so I accepted it."

"Tsk tusk, Xiaoxuan, you are so amazing, so with Fang Jinglong's family background, these millions are nothing, but being able to give this guqin worth millions to you directly is enough to prove that he is very optimistic about you."

"Brother Xuan, why don't you try this guqin? See if the sound is good?"

"Yeah, Xiaoxuan, try this guqin and see how it sounds."

Seeing that everyone is looking forward to it, Lin Xuan nodded: "That's OK, I'll play a piece for everyone."

"As for the name of this tune, I must have heard it before. It's called Meihua Sannong."

Plum Blossom Three Lanes is a guqin piece adapted from flute music. The whole piece expresses the noble character of plum blossom white and Aoxue Lingshuang.

Lin Xuan found a place to sit down, and Yang Ziyi saw that her husband was about to start playing tunes again, so she quickly took out her mobile phone and prepared to record a video.

Dabao and Erbao are also very quiet, and they also like the music that Dad plays.

Lin Xuan put his slender fingers on the strings, and strummed them slightly.

Ding~~~

It is worthy of a guqin worth millions of dollars, and its light sound is a hundred times better than a guqin worth tens of thousands of dollars.

The whole song "Three Lanes of Plum Blossoms" is divided into ten paragraphs, two parts, the first part, the first six paragraphs, using the loop reproduction technique, the last four paragraphs are the second part, describing the two images of plum blossoms, static and dynamic.