Chapter 20: In school, I'm not allowed to call my wife

"Husband, I will take care of the baby tonight."

After eating, Yang Ziyi looked up at Lin Xuan.

Considering that Lin Xuan will have another day of class tomorrow, Yang Ziyi doesn't want him to sleep well because of taking care of the baby at night, so she plans to take care of the baby by herself.

"Wife, it's okay, I can take a picture of the baby."

"But you have to go to class tomorrow. If you don't sleep well at night, you can go to bed in class tomorrow, that's not good."

"My wife, it's okay. Your husband and I are very strong. Don't worry about this at all."

"If you are really worried, don't we need to sleep together at night? In this case, we can take care of the babies together."

"Together? Doesn't that mean to be in the same room and bed with Lin Xuan?"

Hearing this, Yang Ziyi blushed, she was not ready for this matter yet.

"Wife, how is it?"

Lin Xuan smiled and looked at Yang Ziyi. He knew that his wife would not agree to this request, but it did not prevent him from teasing his wife.

"Husband, me, I'm not ready yet."

Yang Ziyi lowered her head and said in a low voice like a mosquito cry.

"It's okay, then I will wait for the day my wife is ready."

"Let me take care of the baby tonight. If you really can't hold on, I will call you in the bedroom."

"Then it's settled, I can't hold on, but I can't force support."

"Don't worry, wife."

After dinner and cleaned the dishes, while there was still time, Lin Xuan and Yang Ziyi sat on the sofa in the room and watched TV together.

After ten o'clock late, Lin Xuan took a bath, separated from his wife, and went to the babies' bedroom.

Looking at Dabao and Erbao who were still sleeping on the bed, Lin Xuan prepared all the bottle milk powder.

Prepare these so that when the babies wake up, they are hungry and don't mess around with their hands.

The next day, at 6 o'clock in the morning, Lin Xuan got up and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast, which was already noon.

The food in the school cafeteria is not so delicious if it is said to be delicious.

Now he can cook by himself, so he plans not to let his wife eat in the school cafeteria, but instead cooks for his wife.

After seven o'clock, Yang Ziyi stretched out on the bed, hit a hate, opened his eyes, touched the phone beside the bed, and opened it to check the time. It was already 7:30 in the morning.

"Ah~~~"

In the past few days, Lin Xuan took care of the babies at night, and she slept well every night. All of this, I must thank Lin Xuan.

Without him, he couldn't sleep so comfortably.

Sit up from the bed, got out of the bed, changed his clothes, opened the door gently, and heard the movement in the kitchen.

Yang Ziyi walked over: "Husband, good morning."

"Wife, you're awake, go wash your face and brush your teeth first, you can eat later."

"Hmm."

After Yang Ziyi washed her face and brushed her teeth, she returned to the living room. Lin Xuan had already carried the meat porridge and placed it on the table.