Chapter 52: Making dumplings for husband

At noon, in the school cafeteria, Lin Xuan and Yang Ziyi were sitting at the same table and eating lunch.

"How about Lin Xuan, this test paper shouldn't be so easy, right?"

Yang Ziyi asked while eating lunch.

In the school, there are other people here. She didn't plan to call Lin Xuan's husband. In that case, it would be too embarrassing to be heard by others.

"Fortunately, Ziyi, I am very sure of this test paper, but don't forget what you promised me."

Lin Xuan looked up at Yang Ziyi and said softly.

"If you really get the first place in the school, it's not impossible to reward you, as long as you can do it." Yang Ziyi laughed at Lin Xuan's expectant expression.

"For my wife's reward, then I have to work hard."

"Zi Yi, you are here."

Chen Qingyue was holding a plate and sitting beside Yang Ziyi with a smile.

"Teacher Chen."

Seeing Chen Qingyue coming, Lin Xuan smiled slightly and said hello.

"How about Lin Xuan, this test paper should not be too difficult for you?"

"Fortunately, although it is a little more difficult than the previous test papers, I am very confident."

"Hey, look, I didn't expect Teacher Yang in our school to be married to Lin Xuan."

Not far away, a few female classmates gathered around and whispered.

One of the female classmates shook her head, her eyes full of regret: "Hey, I didn't expect Lin Xuan and Teacher Yang to be a husband and wife. It seems that I have no chance."

"Yes, it's no wonder that Lin Xuan has not accepted any love letters from any girls over the past year. It turns out that he has been married a long time ago."

"If it weren't for this school, someone came out, we don't know yet."

"Lin Xuan is so handsome, and Teacher Yang is so beautiful. They are really talented and beautiful, and they are a natural match."

"I really envy Teacher Yang. Lin Xuan's outstanding grades and talents are not to mention, just talk about the show that I performed last time. Until now, I occasionally listen to Feng Qiuhuang's song."

"Yes, Senior Lin is really good."

"Hey, if my boyfriend is so good in the future, that would be great!"

"It's not good to be good. You have to have money. I heard that Lin Xuan is also very rich in his family. The cars he drives are usually two million cars."

"It's a pity, it's a pity, if I shoot early, maybe Senior Lin is my boyfriend, I'm sorry."

"Come on, you don't look at Teacher Yang's appearance, but she is the most beautiful in our school, and it is estimated that only she can be worthy of Senior Lin."

Lin Xuan was eating, and he pursed his lips when he heard their comments.

After lunch, I took a rest for more than an hour, and resumed my exams in the afternoon.

Yang Ziyi finished the proctoring test very early. After checking the time, Lin Xuan had another test. He planned to go back first to see the babies.

I sent a message to Lin Xuan, telling him that he went home first, then packed his things, went to the car, fastened the seat belt, and watched the car drive to the lake garden.