Chapter 221-240

Time flies quickly, and in a blink of an eye, it has come to mid-January.

There are only a few days left before the school's winter vacation.

During this period of time, the base of Science and Technology Star was also located in the new district of pd.

It is only five kilometers away from the Jinxiu Park where Lin Xuan and the others live.

If you drive there, it won't take long.

Since last month, Lin Xuan has published a dynamic on his blog that he wants to establish a technology star.

After the official blog of the General Engineering Department, and the official voice of the Mordu Academy of Sciences, many people already wanted to join the Star of Science and Technology.

However, this base is only half built, so it has not yet begun to recruit those people.

Just make statistics first, and after the statistics are good, wait for the Science and Technology Star Base to be officially constructed. At that time, candidates will be screened.

The Star of Science and Technology, this base, is not accessible to ordinary people.

Although the base of the Star of Science and Technology is only half built, the sense of science and technology has a general idea.

It can be said that this base is the most scientific and technological base of the National Academy of Sciences and the national architecture.

As for this science and technology star base, the General Engineering Department publishes a picture on the blog every month.

And this science and technology star base also has a certain degree of enthusiasm on the blog.

If there is heat, it is naturally indispensable. Some Internet celebrities want to go there.

For example, last time in February this year, a video of Shandong Ramen from netizens quickly became popular throughout the Internet.

In the video, Ramen has a simple face and skillful movements. He can make a bowl of hot ramen in less than 30 seconds.

He said that his ramen stall only sells a bowl of noodles for 3 yuan and has not increased the price for 15 years.

It was this sentence that made him popular all over the country, and even the official media praised him.

But also because of this, many Internet celebrities go to him to check in. Every day, hundreds of Internet celebrities come to his booth to broadcast live.

They didn't eat his ramen or chat with him. The only thing they did was to take a photo of Ramen brother with their mobile phone.

The scene was surrounded by water, people who wanted to eat noodles couldn't get in, and those who finished eating could not do without.

Even once caused the village traffic to be paralyzed.

Therefore, for this technology star, there is a lot of enthusiasm, and naturally many Internet celebrities are eyeing here.

Although the construction of the Star of Technology has not been completed yet, some of the Internet celebrities, as well as the live broadcast equipment, went to the Star of Technology.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I am your brother."

"Today, I came to this technology star and will broadcast it to everyone."

"Everyone, look, this base really has a sense of science and technology."

"But there is a cordon outside, veterans, do you think the anchor should I go in?"