Chapter 311-320

Liu Shaoming took his son, sat on the sofa, picked up the teacup, and took a sip.

"Mr. Lin, we have sent someone to transport the materials to the magic city, and we have handed over it to Vice President Yu today."

"That's good, I will also hand over the following things to Yu Lecheng. If there is any problem, I will let him find me directly."

"Mr. Lin, in fact, I want to ask, what about this aircraft...well, when will it be built?"

"It is estimated to be within two years, Mr. Liu, do you have no confidence in our Academy of Sciences?"

Hearing this, Lin Xuan also took a sip of tea and smiled.

"Mr. Lin, I didn't mean that. Since I said it to the above, I let me arrange it by myself. If you need anything from the Academy of Sciences, please mention it."

"It's just that I was asked to come here to ask about the plane."

"You know, according to our current domestic technology..."

Actually, if Liu Shaoming didn't say it, Lin Xuan also understood.

But he still has confidence in the plane, and isn't he still there?

"Mr. Liu, just put a hundred hearts on it. It is estimated that within two years, so naturally within two years, we can see the finished products of our Academy of Sciences."

"And if I have time, I will also go to the Magic Academy of Sciences for guidance."

"The chips are all made by our Academy of Sciences. As soon as the engine comes out, then this aircraft is naturally much simpler."

Hearing this, Liu Shaoming nodded.

Lin Xuan is indeed right. As long as this engine is more efficient than domestic or even foreign engines, the aircraft project is indeed much simpler.

Of course, he is also very confident in Lin Xuan.

"Mr. Lin, we join this project and plan to stay here for a while."

"No problem, it is an honor for our Academy of Sciences to have you join."

"Haha, Mr. Lin, you are too kind."

"The current reputation of your Magic Academy of Sciences is much higher than that of any other academy of sciences in our country!"

In the afternoon, Liu Shaoming and two of them had lunch at Lin Xuan's house and left. Of course, Yaoyao and the others did not take them away.

Even if they wanted to take it away, Yaoyao was unwilling to leave.

Because she finally met with Dabao and Erbao, she still wanted to play with Dabao and Erbao more. How could she leave with her father, grandpa and others.

At night, Liu Shaoming and the others did not come to pick Yaoyao back.

In fact, they are still busy now, even if they take Yaoyao to the Magic Academy of Sciences, Yaoyao will not be accompanied, so it is better to let her stay in Lin Xuan's home.

Of course, he also explained to Lin Xuan in advance that Lin Xuan naturally agreed to Yaoyao's arrival.

"Dabao, Erbao, Tongtong, the three of you are all in the same kindergarten, are you going to school?"

"Yes, Sister Yaoyao."

"I also want to be in a kindergarten with you."

When she heard this, Yaoyao was a little unhappy. Although there were some children playing with her in Yanjing, her favorite was to play with Dabao and Erbao.