Chapter 62: Wife, when we get married, we will go on our honeymoon

After the garlic was cut, Lin Xuan took out the barbecue rack and placed it on the rack. Inside the rack was the special charcoal for barbecue.

Boom~~~

Then pile up the charcoal blocks into a loose pyramid shape, take suitable bow|burning wax and plug them in the gaps of the charcoal pile.

Ignite the ignition wax so that the burning flame can drive the surrounding charcoal to burn.

In this case, it takes about ten minutes, and the charcoal is fully lit and the barbecue can be started.

After the charcoal was ignited, Lin Xuan put the barbecue rack on it, minced the garlic, diced the millet pepper, and put oil on it.

Then wrap the lobster on tin foil and add garlic.

Wrap it with tin foil and put it on the grill rack. Now I just wait to continue grilling, which is about 20 minutes or so before it's ready to eat.

Dabao and Erbao didn't make a sound, they all showed surprised little eyes and looked at Dad.

"Baby, what's the matter? Do you think Dad is great?"

Yang Ziyi watched her husband wrap the lobster, put it in tin foil, and grilled it. He lowered his head and glanced at the babies, and found that they were looking straight at their father, and asked gently.

"Eh, oh~~~"

Dabao, Erbao, when he heard his mother's words, he blinked and waved his little hand.

It seems to say: "Well, Dad is amazing."

"My wife, wait for more than twenty minutes, the lobster is ready to eat."

"Wait later we will taste the lobster first, and then we will cook dinner."

"Ok."

Yang Ziyi nodded.

Lin Xuan looked at the barbecue rack and came to Dabao and Erbao.

Look at these two cute babies.

"Baby, go sit there with Mom and Dad, okay?"

"Eh, oh~~~"

Dabao, Erbao waved his little hands, like that, okay.

They have been in the stroller for a long time. If they weren't able to speak, they would have wanted their parents to hold them.

Lin Xuan bent down and held Er Bao in his arms. Yang Ziyi also bent down and held Da Bao in his arms. The two of them hugged the baby and came to the moisture-proof mat together, took off their shoes and sat on the moisture-proof mat.

"Wife, we are camping for the first time, will we not get used to it?"

Yang Ziyi shook her head and said softly, "No, as long as the babies are by my side and my husband is by my side, I won't feel uncomfortable."

"That's good, I am worried that you are not used to it. If you are not used to it, remember to tell me, don't hold it in your heart alone."

"Ok."

Rustle~~~

As soon as Lin Xuan finished speaking with Yang Ziyi, there was a rustling sound not far away.

Hearing this sound, Yang Ziyixin suddenly raised it. It was not at home, but in the wild. It was pitch black outside, and the trees could only see an outline. Now there is a rustling sound, could there be any animals appearing? ?

Lin Xuan saw that not far away, there was a man holding a candle, walking towards them, and looking at the outline of her figure, it was a woman.

"My wife, don't worry, someone is here."