Chapter 104: The baby's father is a hero

Lin Xuan and Yang Ziyi, with the babies, also returned home at this time.

"Mom~~"

Tang Yumin was cleaning at home, and it was a little surprised to see her daughter and them coming back so soon.

She looked at her daughter, but soon, she found that her daughter's eyelids were a little swollen, as if they had been crying, and the eyelids of Dabao and Erbao in the stroller were also a little swollen.

Seeing this, Tang Yumin's face changed: "Daughter, what are you guys??"

Yang Weicheng also found out, looking at his daughter curiously, because they didn't even know what happened.

"Auntie, it's like this."

With that said, Zhao Yujia said all the things that happened just now.

"Auntie, you don't know, that dog is so fierce, so hot and so big."

Zhao Yujia made a sharp gesture and explained it to Tang Yumin and the others.

"But Lin Xuan is also very powerful, not only protecting Zi Yi, but also protecting the babies. Lin Xuan is their great hero!!"

Hearing what Zhao Yujia said, Tang Yumin and Yang Weicheng understood in an instant. Tang Yumin said angrily: "That person is really hateful. He didn't tie the dog leash. If he hurts you, what can I do!"

"But fortunately there is Xiaoxuan, otherwise you will be injured by that beast, I can hardly imagine it!"

Yang Weicheng also gave Lin Xuan a grateful look. Even if he didn’t like Lin Xuan very much, but today, if Lin Xuan hadn’t killed the dog when the dog was about to rush towards his daughter, maybe today’s daughter and grandchildren would both When he entered the hospital, it was fortunate that there was no accident. If something happened, he wanted to kill that person.

"Xiao Xuan, thank you, if you don't protect Zi Yi and the babies, maybe this thing will happen badly."

"Mom, Ziyi is my wife, Dabao, and Erbao are my children. I said that they will protect them for the rest of their lives. No matter who dares to hurt my family, I will not let him go."

Seriously, if it weren't for the law, he would have the heart to kill the dog owner today. If it weren't for the law, he wouldn't be alive today.

On the sofa, Yang Weicheng and Tang Yumin are taking care of Dabao and Erbao.

Lin Xuan is with Yang Ziyi.

Yang Ziyi leaned on Lin Xuan's shoulder and said apologetically: ‘husband, I’m sorry, if I listen to you today, maybe this situation won’t happen. ’

Today her husband asked her to take the babies into the store to wait for him, but she didn't go there at all, mainly because she was worried about her husband and was afraid of her husband being injured.

"Okay, it's okay, but if something similar happens again in the future, you must take the babies and find a place to hide, you know?"

"Well, I see."

"Today I am also very scared, afraid that if I can't catch up with the beast, I can't protect you."

"Fortunately, fortunately, you are all right. If something happens to you, I don't know what I should do." Lin Xuan held Yang Ziyi's shoulder tightly. Although he is a man, there are times when he is afraid. Wife and babies are hurt.

If the system hadn't given him martial arts from the very beginning, he would really not be able to catch up with that beast today.

Zhao Yujia sat aside, brushing his blog, and saw that the top three in the hot search list above were all about today's affairs.