Chapter 28: Name the babies

"My wife, it's late, let's rest early."

Lin Xuan said softly in Yang Ziyi's ear.

"Husband, wait~~~"

"Wife, what's the matter?"

"We are in this room, and if the baby wakes up later, he will cry if he can't see his father."

"What does the wife mean?"

Lin Xuan didn't say that when his wife fell asleep, he would go there by himself. Instead, he asked his wife what he thought and listened to what his wife said.

It would be even better if his wife could follow him to his room.

"I.... Let's go there together, I can also take care of the baby at night."

Yang Ziyi hesitated for a while before she said.

Hearing this, Lin Xuan was overjoyed, and his wife agreed to go to his room with him, which was a complete step closer.

He immediately smiled and said, "Well, my wife, let's go there together."

"Hmm."

Lin Xuan took Yang Ziyi's little hand and was about to take his wife to his room. Then Yang Ziyi's footsteps softened, and he immediately leaned in Lin Xuan's arms.

Looking at his wife's appearance, Lin Xuan couldn't help but said, bending down directly and holding his wife in his arms in the form of a princess' hug.

Yeah!

This action caused Yang Ziyi to cry in exclamation.

"Husband, let me down quickly, I can walk by myself, in case I will be seen by the babies..."

Yang Ziyi exclaimed, her pretty face flushed with shame.

"It's okay. The babies will see when they see it. It's normal for father to hug mother."

Lin Xuan smiled slightly, feeling the softness from his wife's body, and immediately walked out of the bedroom holding Yang Ziyi, then opened the bedroom door of his room, and walked in with his wife.

As soon as he walked in, Yang Ziyi suddenly showed a panic expression, and he was relieved to see the babies still sleeping in the bed.

"Huh, luckily the babies are not awake."

If the babies woke up, she would be ashamed to see them like this.

The beds in the villa are relatively large, even if it sleeps four people, there is still plenty of room.

"Husband, let go, let me down."

"Good wife."

Lin Xuan came to the bed and put Yang Ziyi on the bed.

Yang Ziyi didn't dare to look directly at Lin Xuan's gaze, and turned his gaze to the babies. Looking at the babies who were still sleeping, the radiance of maternal love appeared on their faces.

‘My wife, there is still class tomorrow, let’s rest early. ’

"Yeah, my husband, good night."

"good night."

Lin Xuan saw his wife lying beside Er Bao, smiled slightly, dimmed the light in the room, then went to bed and lay down beside Da Bao.

Although already lying on the bed, Yang Ziyi didn't fall asleep right away, thinking wildly in her heart.

For example, will Lin Xuan suddenly attack her at night?

For example, will Lin Xuan suddenly come to her at night?