Chapter 116: Set the wedding day

"It's okay, it's okay, it's okay to have their father and son move things, not much." Yang Zhihui shook his head quickly.

Not long after Yang Zhihui said, Lin Xuan and Lin Zhihe walked in with a lot of luggage.

Looking at the luggage in their hands, the luggage is not as good as there is a lot of food, and it is inevitable that they exclaimed: ‘My husband, is that what you don’t say much? ’

"Not much, just some food, some drinks, and some special products." Yang Zhihui pursed his lips, but actually looked at more, not much. ,

"In-law, Xiaoxuan, put your things here."

"Good Le."

"Lao Yang, go and pour a glass of water for your in-laws."

Tang Yumin directs Yang Weicheng.

"It's okay, it's okay, don't be so troublesome."

The babies' grandmother and grandmother sat on the sofa holding the baby.

"In-law, do you have a wolf dog in your family?"

Looking at the living room, with a dog lying on the ground, Yang Zhihui smiled.

"This dog was brought back by Xiao Xuan from the police station. It is a military dog. However, he was discharged because of his injury. The police station asked Xiao Xuan if he would like to raise it, and Xiao Xuan agreed to raise it, so he brought it back. "

"Xiao Xuan brought it back, I thought it was raised by your family."

"It's all a family, Xiaoxuan raised it, and it was also raised by our family. This dog is also clever, and he knows some simple things he usually says."

"And it will go to the bathroom by itself and flush the water."

‘Oh, so amazing. ’

Hearing this, Yang Zhihui was a little surprised. He didn't expect this army dog ​​to be so smart.

At noon, Lin Xuan and Yang Ziyi were taking care of the babies, and the mothers on both sides went to the kitchen to prepare lunch.

As for Yang Weicheng, he pulled Lin Zhihe into a chair and played chess.

In the kitchen, Tang Yumin told Yang Zhihui some trivial matters.

Yang Zhihui also replied to her, and 1 also said some interesting things.

"time to eat."

After a little more than a child, Tang Yumin and Yang Zhihui brought the cooked dishes to the table.

Seeing that the dishes were slowly being served, Yang Weicheng and the others stopped playing chess.

"Eh, oh~~~"

The babies gurgled in their stomachs when they smelled the scent of vegetables.

"Baby, get hungry, Mom and Dad will prepare grandma for you."

Lin Xuan and Yang Ziyi put the babies on the sofa, and then go to prepare grandma.

Seeing that Lin Xuan and Yang Ziyi had left, Po Feng quickly got up from the ground and came to the sofa.

Quietly guarding Dabao and Erbao to prevent them from falling off the sofa.

But Dabao and Erbao are very quiet. As long as they don't make trouble, they won't fall off the sofa at all, so the worry of breaking the wind is unnecessary.

Lin Xuan and Yang Ziyi came to Dabao and Erbao holding the milk bottle filled with milk powder, watching Pofeng guarding Dabao and Erbao, Lin Xuan touched its dog's head: "Baofeng, thank you."