Chapter 134: Know the law to distinguish honor and disgrace

After this incident, a local reporter from Modu naturally contacted Lin Xuan and wanted to interview him.

After receiving the reporter's call, Lin Xuan thought for a while and agreed to accept the interview. He wouldn't let these reporters come to their house.

Because it's easy to scare the babies.

They told the reporter an address. Lin Xuan hung up and looked at his wife and them: "My wife, I will go out to be interviewed by reporters. After the interview, I will come back."

"Yeah, go ahead, husband, pay attention to safety on the way."

"Baby, say goodbye to Dad."

"Eh, oh~~"

"Baby, help Dad stay with Mom at home, Dad will be back when he goes."

Lin Xuan smiled slightly, left the villa, drove the car, and drove at the address just told the reporter.

Before long, Lin Xuan came to a coffee shop.

A reporter from the Modu Daily is already here waiting for Lin Xuan's arrival.

"Mr. Lin Xuan."

This is a female reporter. When she saw Lin Xuan coming, she quickly got up to greet her. .

"Hello, my name is Lin Xuan."

"Mr. Lin is a celebrity. Now many people know Mr. Lin Xuan."

"Mr. Lin, my name is Gao Ruolan, a reporter from Modu Daily."

"Miss Gao, hello."

After setting up the camera, Gao Ruolan looked at Lin Xuan and said with a professional smile: "Mr. Lin, hello, thank you for accepting our interview."

"As far as I know, some time ago, Lin was still in Rongcheng and rescued a pair of mother and son. After that happened, the netizens on the Internet were all for the mother and son. Thank you. Even the mother and son paid back. I made a video to express my gratitude."

"Since that incident, Mr. Lin Xuan has always been a celebrity."

"But this time, Mr. Lin Xuan, I want to ask, why did you take these netizens to court?"

"Actually, this was originally a small matter. I went to the airport to pick up my wife's friend from the magic city."

"But I just met a star fan."

"Not talking about disturbing public places, but also disturbing other passengers."

"And my wife's friends, among them, had some quarrels, probably because my wife's friends asked them to give it up, which has been very polite."

"But those people don't stop, and they make unreasonable words."

"The celebrities of those fans, when they came to them, not only didn't ask why, but listened to the words of their fans, they strongly made my friends apologize."

"My friend is naturally unwilling. At this time, I stepped forward and made his fans apologize strongly."

"Because of this later, they carried out cyber violence on the Internet."

"Knowing the law distinguishes honor and disgrace, learning the law to distinguish right from wrong, using the method to deal with disputes, understanding the law will not suffer.

Lin Xuan briefly explained, and then said calmly.

Hearing this, Gao Ruolan carefully savored what Lin Xuan said, and the more he felt that this sentence should not be too good!