Chapter 124: Back to the magic capital

"Baby, let mom see you, do you have baby teeth."

Witnessing Dabao's deciduous teeth, Yang Ziyi looked at Erbao tenderly, opened Erbao's mouth gently, and looked at it carefully. After looking at it for a while, she found that Erbao hadn't had deciduous teeth yet.

"Eh, oh~~"

"It seems that Erbao hasn't got baby teeth yet, but my brother has already got baby teeth. Presumably Erbao should be coming soon too."

Yang Ziyi let go of her hand and looked at the cutie in her arms.

"Okay, Dabao, stop pressing your lips, come, let's continue drinking milk."

Lin Xuan handed the bottle to Dabao's mouth again, coaxing him while feeding him milk.

Under his father's teasing, Dabao temporarily forgot the baby teeth in his mouth and continued to drink his milk.

In the following days, Lin Xuan bought an Audi A6 car exactly like his father-in-law's house for his family.

After staying at home for five more days, Lin Xuan and Yang Ziyi also went back to the magic capital.

After all, I have been here for a long time, and the school is about to start in more than half a month, so it is time to go back.

"Parents, we are back to the magic capital."

Before the RV, Lin Xuan and Yang Ziyi looked at the two elders.

"Okay, pay attention to safety on the road, don't drive in a hurry, you must be careful about everything, you know?" Yang Zhihui reminded me earnestly, eyes full of reluctance.

"Got it, Mom, then we're leaving."

"Baby, if you miss grandparents, let mom and dad call us on video, so grandparents can see you too."

"Eh, oh~~"

Yang Zhihui repeatedly urged them to be careful on the way.

Lin Xuan took his wife and children, brought them into the RV, and then set off.

"Parents, then we'll leave, bye."

"Okay, be careful on the way, you are in the magic capital, remember to call us back."

"Got it."

"Baby, come, let's say goodbye to grandparents."

"Eh, oh~~"

Lin Xuan closed the car, drove the RV, and drove out of the yard after it sparked.

Yang Zhihui and Lin Zhihe had been following the RV to the gate, looking at the leaving RV, their eyes were very dissatisfied.

"It's not lively at home now."

Yang Zhihui sighed.

"It's not just a few months. It's the Chinese New Year. When that happens, Xiaoxuan and the others will come back with the babies."

"Besides, if you miss the babies, we can also give them a video call, and you can also go to the magic city to see the babies."

"Okay, let's go in."

"Hmm."

Two days later, Lin Xuan and Yang Ziyi finally returned to the villa in the magic city, the garden in the center of the lake. Parked the car in the basement, Lin Xuan and Yang Ziyi took Dabao, and Erbao got out of the car.

"Baby, we're home."

"Eh, oh~~~"

Breaking wind also got out of the car and looked around curiously.