Chapter 25: Wife, this will be our home from now on

"Smelly."

Yang Ziyi blushed pretty face, and said a little bit sweetly.

"Husband, you haven't told me yet, why are you suddenly the boss of Guansheng Group?"

"My wife, I am very rich because of your husband, and my husband didn't lie to you."

"But Guansheng Entertainment Group, not a small entertainment company, can rank fifth in the country!"

"Husband, there are some things in this world that you can do with money. Although money is not everything, it is absolutely impossible to have no money."

Seeing that Lin Xuan didn't want to say more, Yang Ziyi didn't ask any more.

He whispered: 'husband, you should still have a lot of secrets, right? '

"Does the wife want to know everything about her husband?" Lin Xuan smiled and raised an eyebrow at his wife.

How could Yang Ziyi couldn't hear some of the meanings in Lin Xuan's words, her pretty face blushed, Lin Xuan turned white, and muttered: 'I don't want it. '

"By the way, the summer vacation is about to take place in one month. There are activities to be held in the school. Husband, do you want to participate?"

"Event? Does my wife want her husband to participate?"

"No, my husband is so handsome, if those female students see you on stage, they will definitely yell."

Yang Ziyi naturally didn't want Lin Xuan to perform on stage. After all, Lin Xuan was so handsome, and those people didn't know what happened between them. It would be bad if they sent love letters or something to them.

Lin Xuan pursed his lips and thought in his heart.

Back home, Dabao and Erbao were very happy to see their parents come back.

"Eh, oh~~~"

Er Bao was in the stroller, waving his little hand, as if he was begging for a hug.

"Baby, don't you think Dad hasn't?"

Lin Xuan came to the two cute little ones, looked at their excited little faces, with a gentle expression.

"Yeah~~~"

"Baby, we will move to a villa tomorrow. The house over there is several times bigger than ours."

The next day, after Yang Ziyi finished class, Lin Xuan called the moving company and drove home with Yang Ziyi.

Mother Wang was taking care of the children at home, and she was a little surprised when she saw Yang Ziyi and the others suddenly come back: "Miss Yang, Mr. Lin, why did you come back so early today?"

"Mother Wang, we are going to move to the Huxin Garden today."

"Go to Huxin Garden? There are all villas over there, Mr. Lin, did you buy a villa over there?"

Hearing the words Huxin Garden, Mother Wang showed a surprised expression on her face.

You know, the villas in Lake Garden are not affordable for ordinary people. The cheapest villa costs 8 million.

"Yes it is."

"I bought a villa recently. From now on, the villa in Huxin Garden will be my new home, Ziyi, and the babies."

'Ms. Yang, your husband is so kind to you. I didn't expect to have so much money at a young age. '

If you say you don't envy, it must be false, but Wang Ma is also happy for Yang Ziyi.