Chapter 47: Wife's worries

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Am In College And Start To Become A Daddy IICSBD » Chapter 49: Wife's worries
I Am In College And Start To Become A Daddy Chapter 49: Wife's worries
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Husband, show me the phone."

With curiosity, Yang Ziyi looked at Lin Xuan.

Lin Xuan nodded and handed his mobile phone to his wife.

Yang Ziyi took the phone, opened station B, saw my interface, and found that there have been 55,398 followers.

And on the message page, there are a total of thousands of private messages replies to me, and more than 300,000 likes have been received.

"Husband, really, it seems that many people like your videos, and I have seen them. Many of them asked us to take more videos of our babies."

Yang Ziyi browsed the comments replies from those netizens and found that most people liked their two cute little ones very much.

I am naturally very happy.

After all, babies can be loved by so many netizens. If she says she is unhappy, it is naturally false.

"After that, we will take more videos of the babies." Looking at his wife's happy smile, Lin Xuan also pursed his lips and nodded.

"Baby, look, there are many uncles and aunts who like you all."

Yang Ziyi took the phone and showed the information on it to the babies.

"Zi Yi, the babies are still young and don't know these words. Even if you share this with the babies, the babies won't know." Tang Yumin shook her head and smiled as her daughter was so happy.

"Although the babies are still young and can't speak, but what I said as a mother, Dabao, Erbao still know some of them, Dabao, Erbao, don't you think?"

"Eh, oh~~~"

"Mom, look, Dabao, Erbao is saying yes."

Time flew by, and it soon came to Tuesday.

Today is the day when Tang Yumin and Zhao Yujia are going back.

"Zi Yi, mom left with Yujia. When you are ready to leave, remember to call mom, you know?"

In the lobby of the airport, Tang Yumin looked at Yang Ziyi and spoke earnestly.

"Mom, I know."

"Xiao Xuan, Zi Yi and the babies, I'll trouble you."

"Auntie, don't worry, I will take care of the babies." Lin Xuan nodded heavily.

"That's OK, we're leaving, baby, bye."

"Eh, oh~~~"

Zhao Yujia and Tang Yumin took their suitcases and walked to the security check side together.

Yang Ziyi stood in place, watching her mother go through the security check with Yujia, feeling unwilling to give up.

"Wife, there are still two weeks left, we will have summer vacation, when we go there, we can see the aunt and them again, it's okay."

Seeing his wife's sad look, Lin Xuan quickly comforted.

"I...I'm just, a little unwilling..."

Yang Ziyi leaned on Lin Xuan's shoulder and choked.

"Okay, don't be sad, how about my husband taking you to buy food later?"

"Ok."

Since taking that reborn bone renewal pill, Yang Ziyi has discovered that no matter how she eats, she won't get fat.