Chapter 40: You can get an account and you can take videos of the babies

"Auntie, I have already considered this matter too. Why don't we eat first and have a detailed discussion when we finish eating?"

"That's OK, we'll talk later."

Tang Yumin nodded and continued to eat.

After lunch, Yang Ziyi and Lin Xuan packed the tableware and chopsticks on the table and took them to the kitchen to clean them before they came out.

"Xiao Xuan, come here quickly."

Tang Yumin beckoned to Lin Xuan.

"Eh, oh~~"

When Lin Xuan was about to go, Er Bao made a babble, babbling, looking at the baby, as if he was talking, dad hugs.

Lin Xuan pursed his lips, held Er Bao in his arms, and kissed her little cheek before he came to Tang Yumin.

"Sit down first."

"Okay, Auntie."

"Actually, at the beginning, I thought about it. When I have summer vacation this year, I will take Ziyi and go home with the babies to meet my parents, and then go to my uncle and aunt’s house to discuss my marriage with Ziyi. "Lin Xuan said directly, sitting on the sofa holding the baby.

"Although I just came today, I can still tell that Zi Yi is very happy and happy to be with you."

"Since Ziyi likes you all, I'm a mother, so naturally I won't say much."

"Now that you are still in your sophomore year, you can make arrangements for the wedding, and you can get married after you graduate. It's no problem."

Lin Xuan is so good and very good to her daughter. She would not drive him away for such a son-in-law.

They are also so old and don't demand much. As long as Lin Xuan can treat Zi Yi well, they will be content.

"Although you have your own company, we don't ask for much in terms of the bride price. You only need to give 66,666 yuan."

"After all, the six-six-six-thirty-soon is okay, right?"

"Auntie, no problem."

There are not many such gifts. Compared to other places, it takes hundreds of thousands of gifts to marry a daughter, and Lin Xuan can naturally accept it.

After all, Auntie's family only has a daughter, even if they give more gifts, it's okay.

"That's good, when you return to Sichuan and Sichuan together, when the time comes, our parents will meet, and then talk about your wedding, and strive to implement the date of marriage."

"As for Ziyi's father, you don't have to worry about it. When I go back, I'll talk to him."

"Thank you auntie."

Lin Xuan smiled slightly. If the aunt can persuade the uncle, it is naturally a good thing. Of course, even if it can't be persuaded, he will perform well and persuade the uncle when the time comes.

This matter was almost discussed here. In the afternoon, Lin Xuan proposed to go out for a stroll.

After all, the mother-in-law came here so hard that he, the son-in-law, naturally had to behave well.

At least let the mother-in-law have fun here.

In the car, Tang Yumin looked at Yang Ziyi, the co-pilot: ‘Ziyi, you usually go to school. The babies are taken care of by the concubine, right? ’

"Yes, Mom."

"How about Yuesao? It's okay to take care of the baby, right?"

"Mom, don't worry, Mother Wang takes care of the babies. It's very good. If there are problems, I won't let Mother Wang take care of them."