Chapter 181-200

"Really?"

The doctors in the traditional Chinese medicine circle in the group still don't believe it. After all, this medicine is too shocking!

"I still have a medicine for liver cancer in my hand. If you don’t believe me, you can find a patient personally. I can give him a satisfactory price and let him take it. When everyone understands, this medicine can treat liver cancer. , I believe that everyone will believe what I said is true."

"Now I only have one in my hand, but starting next month, I will have two medicines for liver cancer every month."

"In addition, my granddaughter has now worshipped someone who is better than me in medicine as a teacher."

"No, Xie, you haven't seen that person for long, so you actually asked your granddaughter to worship him as a teacher."

"How old is that person?"

"I won't reveal too much about the details. I can only say that the gentleman's medical skills are above me."

"Well, you guys think about it. If you want to verify whether the medicine in my hand is effective, you can find a patient to try it."

After speaking, Xie Yichun turned off the phone and ignored the people in the group. ,

"What do you think?"

"Believe what Old Xie said?"

"Lao Xie's behavior is exactly as he said. He has never deceived us. How about we find a patient and try it? What if the medicine really works?"

"If it really works, then this is a medical miracle!"

Everyone began to hesitate,

If this kind of medicine is really effective, and they have seen it under their testimony, then if they also have the opportunity to study it, maybe their medical skills will be able to break through.

"Well, let's do this. I happen to know a person who has advanced liver cancer and has not lived for a few years. I went to discuss with him and see if this patient agrees. If he agrees, I will take him with him. Go to the magic city and find Lao Xie in person."

"Well, if you are going to leave then, tell us, and we will go over and take a look."

"Well, no problem."

Lin Xuan and Yang Ziyi left home and bought a video recorder worth about 30,000 yuan in the digital store.

Now that the video recorder is in hand, we can take some videos for the babies.

On Monday, Xie Yue came to Lin Xuan's home. Today is Lin Xuan's day to teach her medical skills. She is full of expectations.

"Eh, oh~~"

Dabao, Erbao, watching this sister come again, babbling curiously.

"Dabao, Erbao, how are you, I'm here again."

Xie Yue looked at these two cute little guys and said with a smile.

Lin Xuan handed a notebook on the desktop to Xie Yue.

Explained: "There are some medical skills I wrote. You can take a look. During this period of time, write down what I wrote. Next month, I will teach you the real medical skills."

'Thank you, master. '

Xie Yue nodded, picked up the notebook, and looked at it very seriously.

She found that the meaning of these medical techniques written by her master was much more powerful than what her grandfather taught her.