Chapter 5: Moving, learning to take care of the baby

After class in the afternoon, Lin Xuan went directly to the teacher's office where Yang Ziyi was located.

Seeing that she was busy, Lin Xuan did not bother, but sat aside and watched quietly.

I have to say that Yang Ziyi is really good-looking, with no pink and daisy, but the color is like the morning glow and the snow, and the whole body exudes an elegant and refined atmosphere.

After Yang Ziyi sorted out the information, seeing Lin Xuan sitting on a chair, looking straight at her, her face inevitably blushed.

"You, when did you come?"

"I just came here for a while, I saw you were busy, so I didn't bother you." Seeing her blushing face because of her shyness, Lin Xuan thought she was very cute and smiled.

"Is it organized? I have found the house. I will go back first. I will contact the moving company later, and then I can move and go to the new house."

‘It’s finished, let’s go. ’

"Ok."

Lin Xuan went with Yang Ziyi and left the classroom office together.

On the road, although Yang Ziyi was about 1.73 meters, Lin Xuan was a head taller than her.

Lin Xuan is about 1.8 meters tall.

Yang Ziyi is beautiful, and Lin Xuan is naturally not bad. It can be said that in the school, it is a school grass, and many female students have sent love letters, but they were all rejected by Lin Xuan.

"Senior Lu."

Not long after we left, some female classmates greeted Lin Xuan on the way.

Lin Xuan smiled and responded to them.

Seeing those girls and saying hello to Lin Xuan, Yang Ziyi suddenly felt a little bit jealous, and said with a little jealousy: ‘You are in school, are you good for women? ’

Lin Xuan smiled when she heard a sudden sentence; "It's okay, I have been sent love letters to me by some teenage students before."

"Then you took everything?"

"No, they all refused."

"Why refused? Among them, there are quite a few beautiful ones, right? After all, you are... also pretty handsome."

"If there is no such thing between us, maybe I will accept it, but after meeting you, I think my decision is right."

"I want to take care of you for the rest of my life."

I don't know when, after what happened last night, now she heard Lin Xuan's words, she felt a little sweet in her heart.

Before long, Yang Ziyi took Lin Xuan back home.

Babble babble~~~

Dabao, Erbao, he babbled excitedly when he saw his father coming.

"Baby, don't you think Dad? Come, let Dad hug."

Looking at the two little cuties on the bed, Lin Xuan felt that his heart was about to melt, and quickly came to the babies, leaned over and kissed their little cheeks.

Then he picked up Erbao.

Er Bao was held in his arms by his father, looked straight at his father, and suddenly laughed.

"Zi Yi, look, Er Bao smiled at me."

"Woo~~"

Dabao was lying on the bed, watching his father not holding him, sobbing in his mouth.