Chapter 29: Airport pickup

Leave the hospital with the babies and get in the car to the Civil Affairs Bureau.

However, they are all in different places, and it is more complicated to obtain a marriage certificate than the local one.

Because the process of applying for a marriage certificate in a different place is:

Both the man and the woman comply with the provisions of the Marriage Law. The process of obtaining a marriage certificate can be divided into three steps: application, review, and registration:

(1) Application. Both men and women who require marriage must hold their household registration certificates, resident ID cards, and signed declarations that they have no spouse and have no direct blood relatives with the other party and collateral blood relations within three generations.

Jointly apply for marriage registration at the marriage registration office where one party's household registration is located.

Both men and women must be present at the same time when applying for registration. If you are divorced, you should also hold a divorce certificate.

In places where pre-marital examinations are carried out, there should be a hospital’s pre-marital examination certificate.

(2) Review. When reviewing the marriage application of both parties, the registration authority may require the parties to provide relevant certification materials, or conduct necessary investigations, or designate items for medical appraisal.

(3) Registration. After examination, the marriage registration agency considers that the marriage conditions are met, the registration is approved and a marriage certificate is issued.

If the marriage registration agency does not agree with the registration, it shall issue a written explanation stating the reasons for the non-registration.

As for whether it can be handled, it will be clear after inquiring the staff.

When they arrived at the Civil Affairs Bureau, Lin Xuan and Yang Ziyi pushed the stroller into the lobby and came to the staff.

"Hello, we are here to apply for a marriage certificate, but our household registration is in Sichuan and Sichuan. Can I apply for a marriage certificate locally?"

The staff member, upon hearing Lin Xuan's words, explained: "Hello, this gentleman, the policy for applying for a marriage certificate has now been revised. If you buy a house locally, you can also apply for a marriage certificate."

"My real estate certificate is in the car, I'll get it right away."

Hearing this, Lin Xuan nodded, talked to his wife, and then went to the car and took the real estate certificate.

Give it to the staff. The staff verified it and nodded; "Mr. Lin, right? You can apply for a marriage certificate. Have you already had a medical examination?"

"We haven't done the medical examinations yet."

"Well, you can go there for a physical examination first."

The staff handed over the real estate certificate to Lin Xuan, and Lin Xuan took it, and according to the staff's instructions, took his wife and babies to the physical examination.

"My wife, I will go in for the medical examination first, and you will go again when I come out."

"Okay, husband, you go."

Lin Xuan walked in and only took a few minutes to get out of it.

"My wife, I have completed the medical examination, and I will get the medical report later, babies, I will watch, you go."