Chapter 36: A phoenix begging for the phoenix, dedicated to my favorite wife

"Then, please ask Lin Xuan, what is the reason for your outfit today?"

When the host heard Lin Xuan's answer, he smiled slightly and said in confusion.

"I intend to give this show to the most important person in my life."

"She is my wife and the favorite woman in my life."

In other words, Lin Xuan also told those girls who had sent him love letters and wanted to chase him, that they were married and already had a wife, so you should not send love letters to me in the future.

"Oh, Lin Xuan, are you married?"

When the host heard this, he was slightly taken aback. He didn't expect that the student who came to the stage would actually get married.

"Yes, I am already married."

Although there is no wedding, he and Yang Ziyi have already obtained a marriage certificate, and they are also husband and wife.

"So, classmate Lin Xuan, you must be talking about this in front of these classmates. Your target should also be in our school, right?"

"Yes, as for who it is, let me keep it secret for the time being."

Lin Xuan looked at Yang Ziyi and smiled openly.

Yang Ziyi didn't expect that Lin Xuan was so courageous that in front of the teachers and students of the school, he said that he was married.

The girls present who had sent love letters to Lin Xuan, as well as those who liked them a little bit and planned to send love letters to Lin Xuan, suddenly showed regret when they heard that Lin Xuan was married.

You know, Lin Xuan is so handsome and his academic performance is good. They are recognized by the school. If they say they don’t like it, it must be fake, but today they got an explosive message that Lin Xuan has an object and is still married. Up.

This is undoubtedly the regret in their hearts, and they have speculated about who this girl is.

"The song I brought today is called Feng Qiuhuang."

In ancient times, there was a phoenix seeking phoenix, which interprets the love story between Sima Xiangru and Zhuo Wenjun.

Today, I, Lin Xuan, will play this piece for my wife, which represents my feelings for her.

In fact, in the past few days, he has also thought about other songs, but none of them can have such a good artistic conception as Feng Qiuhuang.

So I finalized this song and gave it to Yang Ziyi.

On the stage, Lin Xuan sat on a chair, put the guqin on his thigh, stretched out his slender fingers, and played it lightly.

Ding~~~~

Following Lin Xuan's fingers, playing on the guqin, a beautiful and moving piece was imprinted in everyone's minds.

The teachers and students of the school closed their eyes slightly, without any sound, they were all feeling the beautiful artistic conception brought by this song.

People are intoxicated in the beautiful melody and "intoxicated without knowing the way back".

The lingering sound of the melody circled the beams for three days, listening carefully,-a deep but floating feeling will be recognized by science, as if all the hustle and bustle have gone, only the sound of the heavens.

Just like the spring breeze "the south bank of the green river", quietly silent, and like the spring rain "diving into the night with the wind", moistening things silently.