Chapter 291-300

Tang Yumin shook her head and said to Lin Xuan and the others, baby, they will take care of it, and then left.

Lin Xuan hugged Yang Ziyi and went back to the bedroom. He put her on the bed. Looking at the tears on his wife's face, Lin Xuan stretched out his hand and wiped her away.

"Okay, don't cry, mom cares about you too."

"Husband, I know."

Yang Ziyi lay in Lin Xuan's arms, and said angrily, her head was rubbing against Lin Xuan's chest.

"Okay, be happy, my husband will take you to take a bath."

"But mom just..."

"Silly girl, just don't tell mom, let's go to the bathroom quietly."

Lin Xuan hooked her little Yao's nose and said in a petting manner.

"Husband, I knew you were the best to me."

Lin Xuan smiled slightly. Just when I went out, I was seen by my mother. It was an accident. Now that my mother and the others have gone down, they can go to the bathroom with their wife.

Lin Xuan stood up, hugged Yang Ziyi in his arms, opened the door first, looked outside, and found that Mom and the others were not there. Then he hugged Yang Ziyi and walked to the bathroom.

Downstairs, Dabao and Erbao stood beside the crib, quietly guarding his brother.

This crib is still Dabao’s crib. Now Dabao doesn’t need it anymore, so naturally he is willing to let his brother rest in his crib.

A newborn baby needs about 20-22 hours of sleep a day. The baby spends the rest of his sleep except for a brief waking up to feed, pull or urinate.

It is normal for a newborn baby to sleep longer. Sufficient sleep time can ensure healthy development and growth.

When sleeping, we should pay attention to creating a quiet and comfortable atmosphere, avoid interference from external factors, and avoid environmental clutter, so as not to affect sleep.

If the child's sleep is not enough or the quality of sleep is not good, the growth and development will be affected if there is more interference from external factors.

So Dabao and Erbao didn't speak loudly to wake up his brother.

The family, with the Sambo coming home, and Sambo taking a break, their grandparents, grandparents, grandparents, grandparents, and grandpas, who are the elders, did not speak too loudly. In many cases, they spoke very quietly. With.

For newborn babies, the arrival of the Three Treasures, they are very fond of them.

Po Feng and Xiang Zilan also walked over, jumped onto the sofa, and looked at the three treasures in the crib.

From the moment Sambo returned home, they knew that there was another little owner in the house. As the pets of the family, they would also protect the little owner of Sambo.

Zhao Yujia also rushed back from the company after receiving the news of Lin Xuan and their return home.

In fact, during this time, Zhixin Technology and the chip were officially released. There are many things in the company. Every time she is busy until nine or ten in the evening, she does not go home.

She only visited once when Yang Ziyi was in the hospital.

Lin Xuan also understood that, after all, the company was so busy that Zhao Yujia had to come to see Yang Ziyi, so after she saw it once, Lin Xuan asked her not to come frequently, and went home to rest after get off work.