Chapter 21: Husband, my colleague wants to come and sit at home

Lin Xuan could only shake his head and smile.

Since he didn't have this idea, he didn't need to say much.

"That, Brother Xuan, when will you introduce the sister-in-law to us?"

"Uh, wait a while, wait for me to ask my wife and see what she says."

"No, Brother Xuan, are you still afraid of your wife?"

Seeing that Lin Xuan still had to ask his wife, Lu Xinbo was surprised.

"Is this a fear of my wife? I just respect her opinion, after all, there are still babies in the house."

""That's all right, Brother Xuan, your little baby, can you always show me? "

"That's okay."

Lin Xuan smiled slightly, holding the phone, looking for the baby's photo.

"These two are my babies, Dabao, Erbao."

"Dabao is the older brother, and Erbao is the younger sister."

"It's okay, Brother Xuan, it's actually a fetus, these two babies are so cute."

Lu Xinbo looked at the two cuties in the photo and praised from the bottom of his heart.

"My baby is naturally very cute, after all, I am so handsome."

Lin Xuan triumphed when he heard the compliments from his friends.

Usually someone praises him for being handsome, he just smiles, but someone praises his baby, then he is very proud.

"Say a few words, you are still breathing."

"Okay, it's time for class. I have a chance. I invite you to come and sit at my house."

"Okay, Brother Xuan."

At noon, Yang Ziyi sat in the classroom and office and took out the insulation box from the bag.

"Zi Yi, you didn't go to the cafeteria to eat? Did you bring your own food today?"

Yang Ziyi's colleague, the female teacher named Chen Qingyue, was surprised when she saw Yang Ziyi brought food.

"No, this is the food my husband cooked for me causethe food in the cafeteria didn't taste very good, so he got up in the morning and cooked it for me."

"Wow, your husband is so kind to you. He gets up early in the morning to cook for you. Unlike my husband, he is a little reluctant to cook. Hey, I really envy you."

Upon hearing this, Chen Qingyue said with envy.

"Teacher Chen, you didn't bring your food, do you want to try it?"

"Can i? Then I have to try your husband's cooking skills."

Chen Qingyue pulled up a chair and sat next to Yang Ziyi, looking at Yang Ziyi's lunch box and Li's food, smelling the aroma of the vegetables that came, just couldn't help swallowing.

"Zi Yi, I smelled a scent of vegetables before I had eaten it. I guess your husband's cooking skills are very good, right?"

Yang Ziyi smiled slightly and put some dishes for Chen Qingyue: "It's delicious, you only know after you taste it."

"Zi Yi, then I have to give it a try."

With that, Chen Qingyue took the spoon and tasted the dishes Yang Ziyi gave her.

"Um!~~~It's delicious, it's so delicious!!"

"Zi Yi, this is the best dish I have ever tasted!!!"