Chapter 70: Did he reply to a private message?

Lin Xuan and Yang Ziyi carried the babies who were about to fall asleep and went to one of the rooms on the second floor.

This room is Lin Xuan's own room.

However, although it used to be a double bed, it is not as big as the current bed.

"It seems that my parents knew that we were coming back and bought a big bed again." Looking at the bed in the room, Lin Xuan thought to himself.

The two came to the bed with the baby in their arms, took off their clothes for the babies and changed into a pajama.

Then carefully put the babies on the bed.

Yang Ziyi took out their small pillows and blankets for the babies from the suitcase, put the small pillows under the babies' heads, and covered the blankets on them.

Looking at the two cute little babies, Yang Ziyi leaned over and kissed Dabao and Erbao tenderly on the cheeks.

"Wife, do you want to take a shower? I'll turn on the hot water tank in the bathroom for you."

"Well, take a shower."

"That's fine, I'll turn on the hot water tank first, and I can take a shower later."

Lin Xuan nodded, left the room and came to a room with a hot water tank hanging on the wall.

Yang Ziyi covered the quilts for the babies and sat on the edge of the bed, looking around.

Soon, she was attracted by some photos on the table in the corner.

When I got closer, I found that these were all photos of my husband, what they looked like when a baby was one or two years old, as well as photos of a few, adolescents, and 20s.

Among the few photos, there is a non-mainstream appearance of her husband when he was in junior high school.

On the wall, there are still quite a few awards.

There are elementary school, junior high school, and high school.

There are first prize, second prize, triple good student award and so on.

"My wife, the hot water tank is on. You can wash it later."

Outside, Lin Xuan said as he entered the room.

As soon as he finished speaking, he found his wife was looking at his picture.

In the photo, there are also a few non-mainstream outfits when I was in junior high school.

"Um, didn't you let Mom put these away for me? Why are they kept here."

‘Husband, I didn’t expect you to be so cute when you were a kid. ’

Yang Ziyi smiled openly when Lin Xuan came back.

"Mom is right, the husband's appearance when he was a child is indeed the same as the baby now."

"It's like carved out of a mold."

"Uh, okay, nothing to look at."

"No, I'll take a look. Just have time. Tell me about these awards."

Yang Ziyi shook her head and said coquettishly towards Lin Xuan.

"Since my wife wants to listen, my husband will give you a general."

Seeing his wife wanted to hear, why didn't Lin Xuan tell her.

Holding the hand of the wife, they came to the bed and sat down together, and put her arms around the shoulders of the wife. Lin Xuanwei, she told about these awards.