Chapter 3: Show off my cooking skills

Dabao was in his father's arms, blinking his small eyes, looking straight at his father.

Er Bao stopped crying and looked at his father curiously.

"Zi Yi, I want to take care of the baby with you."

Looking at these two cute little babies, Lin Xuan raised his head and looked up at Yang Ziyi, his eyes full of determination.

"The babies i can take good care of them. You are a student, so everything should be based on your studies."

"Zi Yi, do you know that since that happened between us last year, I have been obsessed with it, wanting to find you, and now I have finally found you, how could I give up."

"You are taking the child by yourself, and I am not by your side. I have made you suffer. Now how can I turn around and leave and let you take the child by yourself?"

"As for my studies, don't worry, my academic performance has always been very good, so give me a chance, let me accompany you and take care of the babies."

"but...."

"It's nothing but, look at the babies, they have been watching me, they also need dad's care."

Hearing this, Yang Ziyi looked at the two little babies, Dabao’s little hands, and still held Lin Xuan’s thumb, and what Lin Xuan said was true. Although the babies are still young, they also need father’s love.

If there is a man in the family, he can usually help.

After hesitating for a while, Yang Ziyi nodded: "Let's do it, but if your academic performance drops, then you will definitely study hard, otherwise I won't let you see the babies when the time comes."

"no problem."

Lin Xuan can still guarantee this.

"Congratulations to the host, for becoming a dad, I received a reward of 50,000 yuan, and the funds have been transferred to the bank card."

"Note: The funds come on the right path, the host does not need to worry."

"Get the cooking skills of God of Cooking!"

"Zi Yi, give me your contact information."

"it is good."

Yang Ziyi told Lin Xuan her contact information, and Lin Xuan also added her vx.

After Yang Ziyi passed the friend, Lin Xuan directly transferred 50,000 yuan to Yang Ziyi's account.

Seeing Lin Xuan directly transfer 50,000 yuan, Yang Ziyi was slightly taken aback, just as he was about to ask Lin Xuan.

Lin Xuan immediately said: "Zi Yi, you take the 50,000 yuan first, buy things for the babies, and buy some food for yourself. If you haven't seen it in a year, you will lose weight."

"In addition, I also plan to visit the house tomorrow. After all, the environment here is not very good."

"When we find a suitable house, we will move."

Yang Ziyi was very moved when she heard Lin Xuan's words.

I just met this man who has a relationship with me, and without saying anything, I transferred 50,000 yuan to myself, and I plan to find a house tomorrow.

"Lin Xuan, I..."

"Zi Yi, I know what you want to say, this money is earned by myself, and I am your man, the father of your child."

Hearing this, Yang Ziyi's pretty face suddenly blushed.

"Own man? She hasn't admitted yet."

Wow, wow~~~~