Chapter 87: Meet Fang Jinglong

"That's true too."

Lin Xuan nodded, he hadn't even considered this aspect.

"As expected of my wife, my husband didn't even think about it."

"So, I think, don't bring Fang Jinglong to the house."

"Okay, wife, I understand."

Time flies quickly. It was eleven o'clock in the morning in a blink of an eye. After checking the time, Lin Xuan also planned to set off to meet Fang Jinglong.

"Parents, finally I shouldn't come back. There is something to do when I go out."

"Not coming back? Why are you going out?"

Hearing this, Yang Zhihui looked at him suspiciously.

"Mom, it's like this, Fang Jinglong from Jianghuai City. Mr. Fang is here today. Lin Xuan is going to pick him up. When they come to Rongcheng, they must ask them to have fun and have a meal." Yang Ziyi explained to the side.

"Fang Jinglong? Then you can bring it home."

"Husband, you go first, I'll explain to my parents."

"Well, Mom and Dad, I'm leaving now."

Lin Xuan nodded, took the car key from his father, and left the house.

"Mom, it's like this. Fang Jinglong is very famous. I am worried that Lin Xuan brought him to the house and was photographed by those paparazzi and uploaded to the Internet. Then some Internet celebrities would come over to check in when they found out. Big, some Internet celebrities, you don’t know if they hate it, they do everything for traffic."

"Moreover, if those people really come to check in, they might be badly affected by our restaurant. Those people are not here to eat at all, but to drive traffic."

After Yang Ziyi's explanation, Yang Zhihui and Lin Zhihe almost understood.

"It turned out to be like this, Ziyi, parents understand."

"If it is true as you said, because Fang Jinglong's arrival has caused other Internet celebrities to come and check in, it will indeed have a bad effect on our restaurant."

"So after I discussed with Lin Xuan, Lin Xuan decided not to bring him home."

"It's better that you think about it well."

"Sister Ziyi, is this Fang Jinglong the instrument master who is known as one of the four heavenly kings of the musical instrument industry?" Lin Mengfei asked curiously.

"Yes, Meng Fei."

"Wow, it was him. I didn't expect him to come to Rongcheng in person to see Brother Xuan!" Lin Mengfei was very surprised when she saw sister Zi Yi nodding her head.

"Why, is this Fang Jinglong really good?"

Lin Mingxuan sat aside, looking at her daughter's surprised expression, curiously said.

He didn't know about musical instruments, nor did he know Fang Jinglong's status.

"Dad, this Fang Jinglong is amazing. He is a well-known pipa player in China and a representative of the modern five-string pipa."

"Member of the Domestic Musicians Association, director of the National Orchestral Society of China, executive director of the Pipa Society of China, artistic director of the "Fang Jinglong Fanghua Eighteen" girl group, and now the artistic director of the "Jinglong Music Studio" of the Southern Guangdong Art Institute."

In his life, he has also obtained many achievements, and some people praise him: Musical achievements and artistic style:

Jianghuai AN celebration, the hometown of Jinglong. The Liyuan family is famous all over the world.