Chapter 7: Female junior, holding gold bricks

In the kitchen, Lin Xuan hummed a small song, which proved that he was very happy now.

Now I am living together with Zi Yi, the next step is to let Zi Yi call her husband.

Then when I wait for the summer vacation, I will take Ziyi and the babies back home to see my parents.

After making dinner, Lin Xuan went to the bedroom and found that Yang Ziyi was coaxing Dabao and Erbao to sleep.

Yang Ziyi heard the footsteps and hissed, and signaled Lin Xuan not to bother Dabao and Erbao.

Lin Xuan nodded, came to Yang Ziyi's side, and whispered softly: ‘Zi Yi, I have dinner. ’

"Okay, you go eat first, Dabao, Erbao just fell asleep, I will stay for a while, and when they are asleep, I will come out." Yang Ziyi also whispered.

"It's okay, I'll wait for you."

After Dabao, Erbao fell asleep completely, Lin Xuan and Yang Ziyi left the room and went to the living room.

Smelling the aroma of the food on the table, Yang Ziyi made a gurgling sound in her stomach, which made her pretty face blush.

Lin Xuan smiled slightly, Ti Ziyi pulled out the chair and said softly: ‘Zi Yi, sit down and eat. ’

"Hmm."

"Lin Xuan, thank you."

"We are a family, why are you so polite with me."

Lin Xuan shook his head when he heard Yang Ziyi's honorifics.

"Zi Yi, you see, we also have babies now. How about taking some time to get a marriage certificate? The babies shouldn't be registered yet? Have you named them yet?"

"Baby, I haven't been registered yet and I haven't given a name yet. Actually, I left home since I was pregnant and came here."

Yang Ziyi looked at Lin Xuan's gaze, and sighed faintly.

"Oh, uncles and aunts?"

Hearing this, Lin Xuan was taken aback for a moment. Could it be that he was kicked out of the house because of her pregnancy?

If this is the case, then Ziyi has really had a hard time this year.

This makes him very distressed.

If she hadn't left before, she was sober, forced to leave her, or exchange contact information, maybe it wouldn't be like this.

"At the beginning, my parents knew that I was pregnant. My dad was very angry and asked me to knock the baby out, but I didn't agree, so I had a fight, so I left home and came here."

Yang Ziyi's eyes reddened, looking at the bowls and chopsticks on the table.

Hearing this, Lin Xuan sighed and moved Yang Ziyi around, holding her soft little hand, in a very gentle tone: "It's okay, Ziyi, now there is me, I will accompany you."

"If you have anything to worry about in the future, just tell me, let's face it together."

At first, Yang Ziyi was suddenly held by Lin Xuan's small hand, a little bit of resistance, but seeing that he couldn't take it out, he let Lin Xuan hold his hand.

"I'm twenty-six now, and I'll be thirty in a few years. You are still young and can meet better girls. There is no need to spend your mind on me, babies, I can take care of them."

"What nonsense, if I wanted to find it, I would have found it a long time ago."

"As the saying goes, female juniors hold gold bricks. In my eyes, you are the most beautiful."