Chapter 108: My son-in-law of the Yang family

"Wife, how are you doing?"

The husband watched his wife wake up, and quickly stepped forward and said softly.

"Xinxin, don't cry, mom is fine." The woman first comforted her daughter.

Then he looked at his husband and shook his head: "It's okay, it makes you worry."

"You are fine."

The husband bent over and gently moved the hair from his wife's forehead.

"That gentleman, are you thankful? If he didn't help us, maybe we..."

"I didn't see that gentleman. I got the news and rushed to the hospital immediately." The husband shook his head.

"Hey, it's a pity, they helped us no matter what, Old Chen, if I meet that gentleman next time, I must thank them very much."

"Wife, don't worry, if I can see that gentleman, I will definitely thank him." The husband nodded heavily.

He also wanted to thank the man for saving his wife and children, but he did not see him.

He was also full of gratitude for that person.

Looking at his awakened wife, the man lost his memories. He remembered that after he got the news yesterday, he left and rushed to the hospital. When he saw his wife's injuries, he felt very distressed.

The surgical consent form that the nurse handed over made him even more scared. He was really scared because of this incident, he lost his wife.

Fortunately, the operation was successful. His wife has already woke up today, and I believe she will be discharged from the hospital after a period of recuperation.

"My wife, I'm sorry, if I went out with you yesterday, I won't let you encounter such a thing." The husband recovered and looked at his wife apologetically.

"You have to work. Besides, who knows that this will happen suddenly."

"Okay, I'm fine now, don't worry about it."

"Mom~~~"

Xinxin looked at her mother and cried out choked.

The husband picked up his daughter so that she could get close to her mother.

Xinxin stretched out her little hand and stroked her mother's cheek.

"Xinxin don't cry, mom is fine, wait a few days, mom can be discharged from the hospital, then mom can accompany you." The woman stretched out her hand, wiped the tears from the corner of her eyes, and comforted her softly.

"Hmm."

"Okay, Xinxin, my mother just woke up and her body is still a little weak, so let's not bother her too much, okay?" The husband looked at his daughter and said softly.

"Yeah, mother, take a good rest, Xinxin waits for her to get better, then she can play with her."

"Okay, Xinxin is so good."

Because of this incident, the Internet has become more and more troublesome, but Lin Xuan and the others are at home and spend it quietly.

After breakfast, Tang Yumin came to Lin Xuan and smiled and said: "Xiao Xuan, take a look, take some time, call your parents, meet them, and our two families will talk about you and Zi Yi's marriage. ’

"Okay, Mom, I'll contact my parents later."

After a while, Lin Xuan contacted Mom.

"Mom, father-in-law and mother-in-law are here, saying that I want to meet you. You have time when you look at the mystery."