Chapter 43: You see, you were seen by mom

"When I saw that my wife did not resist, it means that my wife also likes it very much."

"Bah, people, they don't like it."

Hearing that, Yang Ziyi's small face flushed immediately, and she lowered her head shamelessly, not daring to look directly at Lin Xuan.

"My wife, don't make mom wait in a hurry. Give your husband a reward, or your husband will help you change your clothes."

As he said, Lin Xuan scanned his wife's body.

Although the wife is wearing pajamas, she still can't cover up the figure that the wife should have.

"I do not want it."

Yang Ziyi smiled and lay down on the bed again, pulled down the quilt, and covered her head in the quilt.

Seeing his wife lying on the bed again and covering her body, Lin Xuan wiped off her shoes and jumped onto the bed.

"Haha, itchy!!"

Lin Xuan scratched the creak nest, and Yang Ziyi chuckled in the bed, twisting his body.

"Wife, do you know what's wrong?"

"I'm right." Yang Ziyi shook her head, not admitting her mistake.

"Really, the husband has to take care of you."

Lin Xuan was very domineering and opened the quilt, put his hands on the bed, and looked at his wife condescendingly.

Yang Ziyi had been scratched because of her squeaking nest just now, and now she was breathing a little short, blinking her small eyes, and her little red face, tilted to the side.

"Zi Yi, haven't gotten up yet!"

Just as Lin Xuan was preparing for the next step, the mother-in-law's voice sounded at the door.

Hearing this, Yang Ziyi and Lin Xuan turned their heads at the same time, looking at the figure of the mother-in-law at the door.

Tang Yumin was at the door, watching Lin Xuan and Yang Ziyi on the bed, coughing and becoming embarrassed by the ambiguous action, she hurriedly left the room and helped close the door.

"Look, I was so ashamed to be seen by my mother, how can I see people."

Yang Ziyi stretched out her hand and hammered Lin Xuan's chest, then covered her cheek, feeling at a loss.

Lin Xuan smiled awkwardly. He didn't expect to be seen by his mother-in-law, which was indeed a bit embarrassing.

Why didn't you think about it just now, should you lock the door with the belt before you come in?

"My wife, it's okay, it's my husband's fault. I should have locked the door first."

Lin Xuan quickly comforted Yang Ziyi.

This matter, he did not do a good job.

"You still said, don't go down soon."

Yang Ziyi gave Lin Xuan a white look, and said with an annoyance.

"Okay, okay, in the future, this kind of thing won't happen again." Lin Xuan quickly stepped aside and promised.

"Husband, go out soon, I'm going to change my clothes, otherwise Mom will come in again to urge us later."

"it is good."

"Then wife, I'm going out first."

Lin Xuan said softly, put on his shoes, and quickly left the bedroom.