Chapter 93: Babies, let grandpa hug, okay?

Seeing that they were all in, Yang Weicheng also followed into the living room.

‘Zi Yi, take Xiao Xuan, take your luggage to the room first. ’

"Okay, Mom."

Yang Ziyi and Lin Xuan walked to the second floor with their luggage.

Yang Weicheng came to Dabao and Erbao and looked at the two cute little ones in the stroller.

With an amiable expression, he said gently: "Baby, I am your grandfather."

Dabao, Erbao was in the stroller, blinking, looking at grandpa curiously.

"Baby, let Grandpa hug you, okay?"

Yang Weicheng bent down, looked at the two cute babies, and said softly.

"Woo~~"

Seeing his grandpa getting closer, Er Bao was startled and lay in the stroller and whimpered.

"What are you doing, getting so close makes the kids scared."

Tang Yumin heard Erbao's sobbing, and quickly walked over, holding Erbao in his arms, comforting.

"I, I just want to see them."

Seeing Erbao crying, Yang Weicheng was a little embarrassed and said.

"Er Bao is not as courageous as his brother. Er Bao is a little bit courageous. If you want to hold it, hold Dabao."

"I didn't say I want to hug." Yang Weicheng said wrongly.

Tang Yumin gave him a blank look, her man, what did she want to do, doesn't she still know?

Since Er Bao was a little timid, Yang Weicheng turned his attention to Da Bao in the stroller.

"Baby, let Grandpa hug, okay?" Yang Weicheng said quietly, because he was worried that if his voice was too loud, it would be no good to scare the baby.

"Eh~~"

Dabao lay in the stroller, looked at his grandpa, babbled, and even smiled at his grandpa.

Seeing the smile on Little Cute's face, Yang Weicheng also laughed.

Bend down and carefully picked up Dabao from the stroller.

"Eh, oh~~~"

Dabao was in Grandpa's arms, looked at Grandpa, and even reached out his little hand and touched the beard of Grandpa's chin.

Feeling Dabao's movements, Yang Weicheng smiled happily.

Upstairs, Yang Ziyi brought Lin Xuan to her room. As soon as she entered the door, she saw that the room was very different from the original arrangement, which made her a little strange.

Lin Xuan looked at the layout of the room, but didn't expect his wife to have a girlish side.

Because of the decoration in the room, many of them are pink.

"It seems that my mother arranged it for me. When I left before, it was not like this at all." Yang Ziyi quickly explained that Lin Xuan was afraid of misunderstanding.

Lin Xuan pursed his lips and looked at his wife: "Wife, where is the luggage?"

"Luggage, put it here first."

"it is good."

After putting the luggage away, Lin Xuan looked at the room, and on the table in the room, there was also a photo of his wife.

There are photos of childhood, and photos of elementary school, middle school, high school, and university.

Lin Xuan came to the desktop curiously and looked at the photos displayed.