Chapter 22: Bathe your baby

Dabao was in his father's arms and looked at his mother with small eyes.

Yang Ziyi teased Dabao while **** the baby.

After all the clothes were taken off, Yang Ziyi gently embraced Dabao from Lin Xuan's arms.

"Baby, mom will give you a bath."

Yang Ziyi held the baby's cervical spine and head with her hands, because the baby has not developed well during this period, so we must protect it.

Use a soft towel to wash your baby's hair first.

After washing the hair, then wash the baby's back. At this time, support the baby's armpit with your hands. Because the baby may kick in the water with his feet, be sure to hold on tightly.

The lift is maintained at a 30-degree slope, which will make the baby very comfortable.

Dabao felt the water flowing on his body, wow, wow quarrel.

"Baby, don't cry, don't cry, Mom and Dad are here, we will wash them later." Yang Ziyi coaxed Dabao while bathing the baby.

After washing the back, Yang Ziyi turned Dabao over, let Dabao’s head lie in the palm of his hand, and then continued to wash. During this process, it is also necessary to pay attention to the wrinkles on the baby's body. In fact, the baby's body is not very dirty. It needs to be cleaned gently.

After washing all of Dabao's body, Yang Ziyi looked at the bath towel on the side, holding Dabao, wrapped Dabao in the bath towel, and dried his hair for Dabao first.

"Wife, do I need a hair dryer?"

Lin Xuan looked at Yang Ziyi's movements and asked.

"Husband, no. The baby is still young. You can't use a hair dryer. Because your baby's hair and scalp are very fragile, it is best not to use a hair dryer, just dry it with a dry towel, and then the body.

"Oh, I understand." Lin Xuan nodded.

Dry the baby's body moisture, and the last step is to dress the baby. In this way, the bath is completed.

"Baby, look, what mom said, soon, the baby is now on his body, it's whitewashed."

After dressing the baby, Yang Ziyi kissed Dabao on the cheek.

"Husband, how is it, have you learned it?"

"Uh, I almost understand, wife, Erbao, I'll give it a try. You look at it. If there is a problem, please point me."

"Okay, let's try it, husband."

Yang Ziyi held Dabao, and Lin Xuan learned the bath towels his wife had prepared for the baby beforehand. First, he prepared enough, and then took off his clothes for Erbao.

Babble, babble~~~~~

Er Bao didn't know that he was going to take a bath yet, thinking that his father was teasing her, there was a smile on his face, babbling.

"Baby, are you happy? I'll wait for my father to give you a bath."

After **** the baby, Lin Xuan held Erbao and learned the actions of Yang Ziyi just now, first washing Erbao's hair.

"Husband, when bathing your baby, you must hold your baby's cervical spine and head, because the baby is not well developed at this time, so you must protect it."

Yang Ziyi looked at Lin Xuan's movements and said worriedly.

"Okay, wife, I will be careful."

According to his wife, Lin Xuan held the baby's cervical spine and head, and the next step was to cleanse the baby's body.