Chapter 129: You must apologize to my fans!

At this time, at the airport passage, the star named Zhuo Wenxuan also walked out and saw many fans around him welcoming him to the magic city.

Zhuo Wenxuan stretched out his hand with a smile on his face and waved to everyone.

"Ouba!!!"

Those fans were suddenly excited when they saw their Oppa waving at them.

Zhuo Wenxuan was also very happy to feel everyone's enthusiasm for his coming to the magic capital.

But soon, he saw his fans, one of them was sitting on the ground and crying.

Zhuo Wenxuan walked over with a smile, looked at the fan, stretched out his hand, and said softly: "This lady, what's wrong with you?"

The female fan who was sitting on the ground making a big noise just now saw Zhuo Wenxuan appear in front of her, and even stretched out her hand.

The female powder flushed, and reached out her hand to let Ouba pull herself up.

"Hello, Oppa, my name is An Huanxin. We were here to greet you just now, but these people blocked our way. The staff at the airport didn't say anything. They even said us."

"This woman, she even pushed me just now."

An Huanxin pointed at Zhao Yujia with a dissatisfied expression.

Now that his idol is in charge of himself, An Huanxin has a backing behind him, and he is even more afraid.

"Obviously you wanted to push me, and fell down, and said that I pushed you? So many people in the room saw it, just ask other people and you will know who was at fault!"

When Zhao Yujia heard this, he was dissatisfied.

This matter, the fault is not with her, she will naturally not admit it.

"Madam, apologize to my fans."

Zhuo Wenxuan looked at Zhao Yujia, his face still smiling.

These people are all his fans, no matter what, he has to speak for the fans.

"Apologize? Why? Why should I apologize to her? It's not my fault."

"Apologize! Apologies!"

The rest of the fans, seeing Ouba helping their fans speak, other fans also booed and asked Zhao Yujia to apologize.

"What are you doing? It's obviously this woman who wanted to push this lady, and then she fell to the ground. You blocked our way and disrupted public places. Why should this lady apologize?"

"Yeah, yeah, don't think that if you have too many people, you can bully a girl."

Next to Zhao Yujia, a few passengers who got off the plane were dissatisfied when they heard this propaganda and the words of those fans.

"You are only a few people, how much money do we have? Everyone sees that you pushed me, you don't apologize today, don't want to leave!" An Huanxin became more and more confident, and looked at Zhao Yujia with a sneer.

"you guys!"

Seeing this, Lin Xuan walked towards Zhao Yujia.

Zhao Yujia saw Lin Xuan coming, as if he had found support, and leaned against Lin Xuan.

"Don't worry, I am here."

Looking at Zhao Yujia's small movements, Lin Xuan smiled slightly and comforted her.

When he was in Rongcheng, he said that he would take care of Zhao Yujia, and he would do it naturally.

Moreover, this matter was not Zhao Yujia's fault, but Zhuo Wenxuan's fans' fault, and Zhuo Wenxuan did not ask why, and directly asked her to apologize.