Chapter 115: Parents of both parties meet

"Wife, or..."

Lin Xuan whispered in Yang Ziyi's ear.

Hearing this, Yang Ziyi blushed, lowered her head, and hesitated for a long time. Suddenly, there was a strange light in her eyes, smiling, raising her head, glanced at him, and nodded gently.

Seeing his wife nodding, Lin Xuan was overjoyed.

He hugged her tightly in his arms and said softly: ‘The wife, shall we go to the bathroom? ? ’

"Ok."

Yang Ziyi showed a blush on her face, and she didn't dare to look directly at Lin Xuan. Hearing what he said, he just gave a hmm.

Lin Xuan smiled slightly, put his arms around his wife, came outside the room, found that the lights in the room of his father-in-law and mother-in-law had been turned off, and walked to the bathroom with his wife.

More than half an hour later, Yang Ziyi gargle and hammered Lin Xuan's chest, still blushing on her face, and said, ‘I’m sore in people’s mouths. ’

"Okay, okay, wife, it's my husband's fault. I won't do it again next time."

"I want to have another time, not another time."

Yang Ziyi pouted and left the bathroom.

Seeing his wife's shy appearance, Lin Xuan smiled and hurriedly followed out.

The next day, Saturday, today is Lin Xuan's parents coming to Yang Ziyi's house.

Early in the morning, Tang Yumin was cleaning the house.

After all, my in-laws are here, so I have to leave a good impression on my in-laws.

"Lao Yang, I'll have a better attitude when my in-laws come, you know?" Tang Yumin exhorted while dragging the ground.

"I and them are not enemies. They are here, I am definitely happy." Hearing this, Yang Weicheng shook his head.

"Didn't I tell you a word or two? Who knows what your attitude will be when your in-laws come."

"Okay, okay, I know how to do it, how come I suddenly become so long-winded." Yang Weicheng gave her a blank look and asked if he had to teach his wife what to do?

"Wow~~"

In the living room, Bro Feng heard footsteps and called upstairs.

Tang Yumin and Yang Weicheng heard the sound of breaking wind and looked at the stairs.

I saw that Lin Xuan and Yang Ziyi were holding Dabao and Erbao came down from upstairs.

Seeing them coming down, Pafeng ran over to greet them.

"Eh, oh~~~"

Dabao, Erbao was a little sleepy at first, but suddenly saw Po Feng coming, the sleepiness on his face disappeared suddenly, and he waved his little hands in the arms of his parents.

Lin Xuan stretched out a hand, bent over, scratched the wind-breaking dog's head, and then walked to the sofa with the baby in his arms.

"Baby, you are up, come, let Grandpa hug you."

Seeing Erbao, Dabao woke up, Yang Weicheng stretched out his hand and wanted to hold Erbao in his arms.

Lin Xuan looked at his father-in-law's expectant look, and handed him the second treasure in his arms.

Holding Erbao in his arms, Yang Weicheng teased Erbao.

After a few days of getting along, Er Bao is also willing to let grandpa hug.