Chapter 100: Come on, baby, also give dad a reward

"And once this project is launched, it can be applied to aerial photography, remote sensing surveying and mapping, forest fire prevention, power line inspection, search and rescue, film and television advertising, agricultural drones and other industrial and commercial purposes, etc., and it has also become a large number of aerial photography enthusiasts around the world. s Choice."

Of course, there are many types, such as "password" drones, multi-function drones, artificial intelligence drones, long-term empty drones, and early warning drones.

Listening to Lin Xuan's explanation, Yang Weicheng nodded slightly. According to what Lin Xuan said, when this drone is developed, it will lead the market.

There has also been a major advancement in technology.

"This drone sounds really good. No wonder it wants to cooperate with your Academy of Sciences."

"Could it be that this project is what you think?"

"Uncle, this project is not what I thought of, it was thought of everyone in the Academy of Sciences, and what I think about now is only carbon-based chips."

"That said, if your carbon-based chips are developed and used on drones, won't they become more powerful?" Hearing this, Yang Weicheng wondered.

"Roughly the same."

Yang Weicheng nodded, not talking, let Lin Xuan watch quietly.

More than ten minutes later, Lin Xuan also read all the documents Yu Lecheng had sent over.

After pondering slightly, he sent a message to Yu Lecheng.

"I have seen the project and can cooperate with it."

Soon, Yu Lecheng replied: "Okay, Dean Lin, I see."

Just as Lin Xuan was about to close the file, in the bedroom on the other side, Da Bao and Er Bao woke up, Da Bao looked at his younger sister, and Er Bao looked at his brother.

Frozen for a moment, and then started crying.

In the room, when Lin Xuan closed the file, he heard the cry of Dabao and Erbao.

Quickly stood up: "Uncle, Dabao, Erbao wakes up, I'll go there first."

"Go ahead."

Yang Weicheng nodded, let Lin Xuan go first, put the computer to sleep, and then walked out of the study.

"Baby, Dad is here."

Lin Xuan opened the bedroom door and saw the babies crying on the bed. He walked over and said softly.

Dabao, Erbao stopped crying when he saw his father coming, and looked at his father aggrievedly.

"Woo~~"

"Okay, don't cry, don't cry, sorry, dad didn't accompany you, just now dad was busy with something."

Lin Xuan wiped away the tears for them, comforting gently.

"Baby, wake up."

Yang Weicheng also walked in, looking at the little baby on the bed, kindly.

"Baby, Dad will get you up, okay?"

"Eh~~~"

This is how children cry and laugh quickly.

A smile appeared in a blink of an eye.

Lin Xuan prepared the clothes for the babies, and started changing them with Erbao.

"Dabao, grandpa will change your clothes, okay?"