Chapter 67: Why are you so loud, you scared the baby

"Mom, I'm your son. You can't stop loving my son just because you have a daughter-in-law and grandchildren?"

Hearing this, Lin Xuan was weak.

"You are so old, and you don't have no hands. You need to drink water and pour it yourself."

Yang Zhihui glanced at Lin Xuan disgustingly.

"Uh, all right."

"Zi Yi, leave him alone, it's very tiring to ride in the car these days."

"Mom, it's okay. It's Lin Xuan. He has been driving these days. He doesn't work hard for me."

"This child, it should be a little hard work. Who made him keep hiding from us? If it weren't for me to call and ask, he might not tell me so quickly that he has a baby and he has found such a beautiful daughter-in-law. ."

Speaking of this, Yang Zhihui was a little bit angry.

If you tell her earlier, she can go to the magic city and help Ziyi and the others bring the baby.

"Mom, don't blame Lin Xuan about this matter. I will tell you some things later."

Seeing her daughter-in-law defending Lin Xuan in this way, Yang Zhihui smiled slightly.

"Okay, let's not talk about it for the time being, get hungry, wait here, mom will go to the kitchen to bring out the food."

"Okay, Mom."

"Eh, oh~~~"

Dabao, Erbao, lying in the stroller, looking around curiously.

They are very curious about this unfamiliar environment.

"Baby, this is your grandparents' home, and it's also your father's home."

"Baby, we're home, come on, let Dad hold him."

Lin Xuan came to his son and daughter, looked at their cute little faces, and took Er Bao out of the stroller.

"Yeah~~~"

Dabao stretched out his little hand in the stroller, as if to say again: "Mom, hug."

"Okay, mother hug."

Yang Ziyi also took Dabao out of the stroller, so that they could have a better look at the living room.

Lin Zhihe and Yang Zhihui brought out the food from the kitchen, and after they had brought it all out, they looked at Yang Ziyi: "Ziyi, come sit down and eat."

"Okay, Mom."

"This child is so cute, baby, I am grandma, let grandma hug you, okay?"

Looking at the cute little baby in Yang Ziyi's arms, Yang Zhihui always wanted to hug, but worried that the baby would resist.

"Mom, why don't you try a hug?"

"Can you? I hold this child and can't cry, do you?"

Yang Zhihui looked at Yang Ziyi and asked that she was worried that if she hugged her little grandson, she would make her cry.

After all, it was only the first time to officially meet. If you hug him yourself and make your grandchildren cry, that would be bad.

"It's okay, Mom, Dabao is not as timid as Erbao."

"Then, then I'll give it a try."

Yang Zhihui stretched out her hand, took Dabao from Yang Ziyi's arms, carefully hugged him in her arms, and then teased Dabao: "Baby, I am grandma, don't cry."