Chapter 107: Your dog hurt someone, don't you have anything to say?

"Husband, thank you."

"Why are you so polite, didn't you tell me everything, don't you need to say honorifics to your husband?"

Lin Xuan stretched out his hand, hooked Yang Ziyi's little Yao nose, and said with a smile.

"By the way, what did Dad tell you when he called you out tonight?"

Yang Ziyi asked curiously.

"Dad asked me to go out and said thank you, thank you for protecting you, and for the second time he approved me and agreed to call him his dad."

"Really?"

When Yang Ziyi heard this, a happy smile appeared on her face.

When they came home this time, they originally wanted Dad to recognize Lin Xuan, but they didn't expect Dad to finally recognize Lin Xuan tonight.

Love recognized by parents is true love.

"Wait a few days before we can let our parents come over and discuss our marriage with our father-in-law and mother-in-law. When the wedding day is set, we will be ready to get married."

"um hum."

Yang Ziyi nodded, leaning on Lin Xuan's shoulder with a happy face.

After checking the time, it was too late. Lin Xuan stroked Yang Ziyi's hair and said softly, "My wife, I will go back to the bedroom first."

"No."

Hearing that, Yang Ziyi took Lin Xuan's hand, shook her head, and said softly: "Tonight, you will stay in this room tonight, accompany me, okay? ’

"Yes, my wife."

Since his wife asked him to stay, how could he refuse his wife's request.

At night, Yang Ziyi did not sleep next to Dabao, but slept next to Lin Xuan. Her entire deep body, like an octopus, hugged Lin Xuan's body tightly.

Lin Xuan whispered in Yang Ziyi's ear, first to comfort her, but to coax her to sleep.

On the blog, about the vicious dog, although it is late at night, the popularity of the chair has continued, and even the popularity continues to rise. Just the top search in the hot search list, it now has 700 million hot spots and 200 million points. Like, more than 300 million comments.

This makes those celebrities who bought hot search today feel regretful.

I knew this was the case, they wouldn't buy hot search at all today, but unfortunately there is no regret medicine.

The next day, a reporter, with a photographer, found the girl who uploaded the video yesterday.

"Hello, lady, we are a reporter from Modu Daily. Today we want to interview you. What do you call it?" The reporter looked at the lady and asked with a smile.

"My last name is Song."

"Miss Song, hello, we also watched yesterday's video. You are really brave. Can you tell us more about it?"

"Yes, what do you want to know?"

The girl surnamed Song did not refuse, and asked with a smile.

"We would like to ask about the husband yesterday, how was his relationship with his neighbors and what his family was like."

The girl surnamed Song nodded and told the reporter what she knew.

There was a lot of enthusiasm about what happened yesterday. Whether it is a reporter, an anchor, or an Internet celebrity, they all want to take advantage of this enthusiasm.