Chapter 39: Hot search

Zhao Yujia sat aside and smiled slightly as she watched her aunt accompany Dabao and Erbao.

Take out the phone and scan the blog.

"what!!"

Before long, a headline appeared in front of Zhao Yujia in the top ten of the blog's hot search list, and the name of this headline was the school of Lin Xuan and Yang Ziyi.

Click on the title to take a look, and found that it was a three-minute video.

"Hey, Ziyi, come and take a look!"

When he saw the familiar figure in the video, Zhao Yujia suddenly yelled.

"Yujia, what's the matter?"

Hearing Zhao Yujia's yelling and yelling, Yang Ziyi walked over in confusion and came to her.

"Zi Yi, look, is this Lin Xuan?"

Zhao Yujia passed the video to Yang Ziyi to watch.

"It's really Lin Xuan, Yujia, where did you find this video?"

"On the blog, your school is in the top ten of the hot search list. I saw it when I was blogging, and then clicked in curiously and found that it was a video of Lin Xuan performing on stage."

"Who should upload it."

"Lin Xuan is really amazing to be in the top ten on the hot search list."

Zhao Yujia looked at the comments below, and many people explained to others that this piece was played by a classmate of their school for his wife. The sound of the piece is very artistic, and everyone can listen to it.

With curiosity, Zhao Yujia also clicked on the video to play, only to see Feng Qiuhuang's song in the video.

After listening to it for a while, Zhao Yujia's eyes lit up. This song is basically exactly the same as those in the comments said, it is indeed very artistic, and it also has a very beautiful feeling.

Dabao, Erbao, were with my grandmother, and when they heard this song suddenly, they fell silent and listened quietly.

Tang Yumin looked at the babies and listened earnestly, without disturbing the babies, and listened to the song quietly.

After a while, when the song was over, Zhao Yujia smiled and said: ‘Zi Yi, this song is really nice. ’

"Zi Yi, who played this song, it's really good." Tang Yumin also nodded in approval. This song is really good.

"Mom, Lin Xuan played in school, what happened yesterday." Yang Ziyi explained with a smile.

"Lin Xuan played? So powerful!" Tang Yumin was taken aback. He didn't expect her son-in-law to have this talent.

"Zi Yi, Lin Xuan is afraid that this piece will be played specifically for you. After all, the name of this piece is Feng Qiuhuang."

Zhao Yujia looked at Yang Ziyi with a smile, she was envious of her girlfriends.

"probably..."

Yang Ziyi's face blushed, and a little shame rose on her face.

"Eh, oh~~~~"

Zhao Yujia continued to browse the comment area. Many people thought it sounded good and liked it, but many people questioned it.

Said this piece of music cannot be compared with XX.

Anyway, it's stepping on one hand.

"No, I can't watch it anymore, I'm going to get angry again."