Chapter 84: Make rice noodles and lean pork for babies

"Roughly the same."

"Ah, you are amazing!!"

Yang Xiangyun looked at Lin Xuan in surprise. He didn't expect his cousin, who hadn't seen him for half a year, to become so powerful now!

And there are big companies under his name!

"After that, if my cousin wants to be a star, I have to trouble my cousin for help."

"No problem, cousin, as long as you have the strength, you will be fine if you want to join us at Guansheng Entertainment."

"Because our company only trains powerful stars."

"Haha, I just made a joke, I haven't thought of what to do in the future."

Yang Xiangyun waved her hand, this was indeed her joke.

But since my cousin has a company, she will have another way out in the future, isn't it?

After shopping for more than two hours, I bought some food, clothes, Lin Xuan and Yang Ziyi, and walked towards home.

After all, they also bring the babies into the supermarket frequently. It will be hot and cool for a while, which is not very good for the babies' health.

So after shopping for more than two hours, they also went back.

"Eh, oh~~~"

As soon as I entered the house, Dabao and Erbao babbled in the stroller, as if to say, we are back.

"The baby is back, how about it, are you happy to go shopping?"

When Yang Zhihui saw Dabao Erbao's return, he hurriedly came to them and said kindly.

"Yeah yeah~~"

At night, Lin Xuan took the initiative to cook in the kitchen because he promised his cousin during the day to cook a meal for them to taste.

"Xiao Xuan, do you want mom to help you?"

At the door of the kitchen, Yang Zhihui looked at Lin Xuan's busy figure inside, worried that he would not be too busy.

"Mom, it's okay, you just need to accompany the little grandchildren outside. I am totally fine here."

Lin Xuan shook his head and smiled, rejecting Mom's offer to help.

"Well, if you are too busy, remember to call me so Mom can come and help you."

"Okay, Mom."

In addition to cooking, he also plans to give the babies something to eat.

Because babies of more than four months old can start adding complementary foods, at this stage, the added complementary foods should be easy to digest and absorb. You can give your baby iron-fortified baby rice noodles, red meat puree, vegetable and fruit puree, etc. Add egg yolk, chicken liver and other foods.

However, it should be noted that when adding complementary foods, only one complementary food should be added at a time, and another one should be added after the baby adapts.

The four-month-old baby has just started to come into contact with complementary foods. At this time, the added complementary foods should be easy to digest and easy to absorb.

Therefore, you can choose iron-fortified baby rice noodles as a baby's supplementary food. Rice noodles are easy to digest and absorb and are not easy to cause allergies.

You can also eat red meat puree for your baby. This type of food is rich in iron. You can choose lean pig meat, which is less allergenic than beef and lamb.