Chapter 13: Take my wife and kids out to buy things

"Zi Yi, don't worry, I earn this money alone. I usually trade stocks, and most of this money is made from stocks."

Lin Xuan found an excuse and explained.

The stock market is a better excuse than buying lottery tickets, and it can also be used to lie.

"You make money from stocks? Why is the stock market so profitable?"

Hearing this, Yang Ziyi was a little surprised. This stock market is too profitable.

"That's the stock market that has been rising recently, so I made some money."

"As for my parents, I haven't told them yet, and they don't know yet. I plan to tell them next week."

"That's it, that's OK, but even if you make a lot of money, you can't use it like this, you know?"

"Okay, wife, I see, I will take the money to you for safekeeping in the future."

"I don't care. I'm not a housekeeper. As long as you don't use it indiscriminately, it's fine." Yang Ziyi shook his head. As long as Lin Xuan doesn't use it indiscriminately, there is no need to give her the money for safekeeping.

"If a man manages too tightly, he will definitely not be able to stand it."

"My wife deserves to be my wife, she is really sensible."

"Wow, wow~~~"

In the room, Dabao cried.

Hearing Dabao's cry, Lin Xuan hurriedly walked in.

"Dabao, don't cry, dad is back, let him hug him."

Lin Xuan glanced at Dabao's wet diaper, not messy, and quickly hugged Dabao in his arms, coaxing him.

Dabao was taken into his arms by his father, and suddenly stopped crying.

Seeing Dabao stopped crying, Lin Xuan smiled slightly, Dabao was afraid that they had left him in the cold, so he cried.

"Baby, later Dad will take you out to buy you new clothes and toys, okay?"

"Eh, oh~~~"

Walking out of the bedroom with the big treasure in his arms, Lin Xuan looked at Yang Ziyi and said gently: 'My wife, let's clean up and go out to buy new clothes for the babies. '

"Ok."

Lin Xuan changed Yang Ziyi's clothes for the babies, and changed his own clothes, and then left the room with the two children.

When they arrived in the community, Lin Xuan brought Yang Ziyi and the others to the front of the car.

"Husband, is this car?"

Yang Ziyi looked at the car, it was a black car, and it was still a medium-sized SUV, and was very satisfied.

The car is bigger and the interior is wider. In this case, it will be more convenient to put safety seats for the babies at that time.

"Yes, my wife, this is the car. Come on, you get in the car first." Lin Xuan opened the door for Yang Ziyi and let Yang Ziyi go in with her second treasure.

Yang Ziyi nodded, and walked in with Erbao. There was no other peculiar smell in the car.

It is a good thing that there is no peculiar smell. She remembers hearing from colleagues that some cars are too cheap and have a peculiar smell in them. People can only sit in after they need to be cleaned.

"Wife, how about this car, is this a suitable car? When I will buy a pair of safety seats for the babies, you can put them in the safety seats."