Chapter 86: Don't bring them home

Zhang Ruoyun is also very happy. With Lin Xuan's current status, it will be easy to find a job when her daughter graduates.

After dinner, Yang Zhihui and Yang Ziyi cleaned up the dishes, while Lin Xuan and the others sat on the sofa and chatted with the elders.

At night, Lin Xuan and Yang Ziyi held Dabao, and Erbao went to the bedroom.

Hesitated that the babies had eaten rice noodles and lean pork at night, so Yang Ziyi planned to feed them some breast milk tonight.

"Husband, you go take a bath first, and I will feed the babies some breast milk."

Since Lin Xuan was in the room, if she was feeding the babies in front of her husband, she wouldn't be able to put it down, so she had to open her husband and let him take a shower first.

Lin Xuan also knew his wife's thoughts. If he didn't go to his wife, he wouldn't be able to put it down.

Although he had already seen it, how could he peek at this scene.

So nodded: "Okay, wife, then I'll take a shower first."

Speaking of Lin Xuan holding the pajamas and leaving the room, Yang Ziyi saw her husband leave, stood up, locked the door, and then held Er Bao and started feeding Er Bao breast milk.

"Baby, is the rice noodle my father made for you today?"

"Woo~~~"

Er Bao was drinking breast milk while whining.

Dabao was lying on the bed, babbling.

Looking at Er Bao who was drinking breast milk, Yang Ziyi showed a gentle gaze. After more than ten minutes, Er Bao was full, released his mouth and looked at her mother.

"Eh, oh~~~"

"Baby is full? Then go to bed first, mother feeds brother, okay?"

"Yeah~~"

Putting Erbao on the bed, Yang Ziyi held Dabao and fed him.

After half an hour, the two babies were full, Yang Ziyi put them on the bed, then got up and unlocked the door.

After coming over for a while, Lin Xuan knocked on the door.

"Wife, have you fed the babies?"

"Husband, hello, come in."

Lin Xuan nodded outside, opened the door, and walked in.

"Eh, oh~~"

Dabao, Erbao babbled with excitement when he saw his father coming.

"Wife, you go take a bath first, I'll accompany the babies."

"Well, baby, dad accompany you and let mom take a bath."

Waiting for his wife to go to the bathroom, Lin Xuan sat on the bed, playing with the two little babies.

Since I have babies, he rarely plays games now, and even those on mobile phones are rarely watched.

All energy is placed on the body of the baby and wife.

After playing around for a while, Dabao and Erbao couldn't resist the sleepiness and yawned on the bed.

Seeing the babies wanting to sleep, Lin Xuan smiled softly: "Baby, let's go to sleep, come, dad accompany you."

Hugging Erbao and Dabao on their pillows, covering them with quilts, Lin Xuan held his head with his hands, and accompanied the babies.

Not long after, Dabao and Erbao closed their eyes and fell asleep slowly.

Seeing Dabao Erbao was already asleep, Lin Xuan smiled softly and kissed their little cheeks.