Chapter 35: Where's Lin Xuan, why didn't i see him?

"Brother Xuan, with your good cooking skills, if you can open a restaurant, I believe there will be a lot of guests coming to patronize, your business will be very prosperous." Lu Xinbo said while eating.

"It's impossible to open a store. It's impossible to open a store in this life. I only cook the dishes for my wife, and wait until the babies grow up to eat."

"Brother Xuan, according to your wishes, are we still entrusting sister-in-law today?"

"So, you have to thank my wife."

"Sister-in-law, if we want to taste Brother Xuan's cooking skills in the future, can we trouble you to help?" The three of Lu Xinbo looked at Yang Ziyi asking for help.

Hearing what they called, Yang Ziyi was taken aback for a moment. After reacting, she smiled and said, "Then you have to study hard."

"It's easy to say, it's easy to say, Brother Xuan has worked so hard, what else shouldn't we do."

In order to eat the dishes made by Lin Xuan, they naturally have to cheer and strive for a good grade in the final exam.

After eating, Lu Xinbo and several people were in the living room, teasing the baby for a while.

"Brother Xuan, your baby is so cute. As expected, he has inherited your looks. It is estimated that Dabao will be even more handsome than you in the future."

"The second treasure is more beautiful than the sister-in-law."

"You guys flattered, you caught Dabao, Erbao was on him." Listening to their words, Lin Xuan shook his head and smiled.

"We are not flattering, we are telling the truth."

"Look, you are so handsome, and your sister-in-law is so beautiful, Dabao, Erbao will definitely be handsome and beautiful in the future."

"It's a pity that the babies can't speak yet. If they could, they would be very proud."

"Brother Xuan, you said, Dabao, the first time Erbao spoke, did he call his father first or his mother first?"

"This... No matter if Dabao, Erbao call father or mother first, it is all my baby."

"But what I hope is, Dabao, Erbao first call Dad."

If Dabao, Erbao speaks for the first time, and can really do the same as he said, first call Dad, then he will be very happy.

Of course, even if he called his mother first, he would be happy.

Lu Xinbo and others, staying at Lin Xuan's house for more than an hour, also left.

"Brother Xuan, let's go first, see you tomorrow."

"Ok."

The three of Lu Xinbo left the villa and walked outside the Huxin Garden together.

Along the way, Li Tang was silent. After a while, he said: "Boge, Brother Zhe, after I go back, I won't play games anymore."

"Oh, what's the matter?"

Lu Xinbo and two of them were very surprised when they heard this.

"Look at Brother Xuan, you have worked so hard. He bought a villa in Modu, and there are two babies. I think we should work hard as well. There is no need to focus on the game as soon as the holiday is off. "Li Tang said seriously.

"Yes, Brother Xuan worked so hard. He used to be in the same dormitory with us. We should really work hard."

"So, everyone, come on together?" Lu Xinbo stopped, looked at Li Tang and Li Mingzhe, and smiled.